(S3) 10 Preseason Questions

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by HackGolfer, Mar 6, 2012.

1. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

H22APWRD94
    NeuroticTruth
    onaradio34
    NDCOLTS1979
    forever97

(1) Which returning player do you have the highest expectations for?
    (2) Which true freshman (if any) will have the greatest impact on your depth chart this season?
    (3) For those that switched schools, do you plan on running the same PB that you did at your previous position or will you adapt to the new team?
    (4) Which user do you think will have the greatest success this season?
    (5) Which user do you think will struggle the most this season?
    (6) Predict the two teams in the National Championship.
    (7) Predict the Heisman winner.
    (8) Predict your season end record (including bowl)
    (9) Over/Under on how many users finished ranked at the end of the season
    (10) What is the first movie you can remember seeing in theaters as a kid?

• Like Like x 1
  2. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

1. Tyler Bray is entering his Sr year after throwing a combined 52 TD's the last 2 years. We expect him to hit 30+ this year and eclipse the 3,000 yard mark.

2. None will make a huge impact but TE Roland Horne, DE Dan Stewart and DE Jeremy Jones will all see significant action in backup roles.

3. Tennessee will stick with the default playbook. Good combination of run/pass to take advantage of a strong o-line and returning QB, HB and WR.

4. ND and USC should be very strong. I'd expect nothing less than a BCS appearance.

5. The Vols, despite a strong offense, haven't brought in any impact players for 3 years now. Any injuries will create a huge void. Playing in the SEC won't help.

6. TBD...I'll update once I can check out other teams' rosters.

7. Same as above...I'll update in week 1.

8. 10-3. I know that seems crazy after saying we will struggle, but it's all a matter of health. If we make it through unscathed, our starters can play with anyone. A few bad breaks and we will be staying home for the holidays.

9. All

10. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. That's prolly not the first but it's the earliest I can recall.

• Like Like x 1
  3. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

(1) Which returning player do you have the highest expectations for?
    My entire offensive line. 4/5 have been starters for at least 3 years and will need to provide plenty of holes for some inexperienced backs.

(2) Which true freshman (if any) will have the greatest impact on your depth chart this season?
    Scott Rogers - P (77 overall)

(3) For those that switched schools, do you plan on running the same PB that you did at your previous position or will you adapt to the new team?
    I will be using the Texas A&M playbook.

(4) Which user do you think will have the greatest success this season?
    It looks like both USC and Baylor are going to be stacked this season.

(5) Which user do you think will struggle the most this season?
    I don't think he will necessarily struggle, but NeuroticTruth has a long road ahead of him at Oregon State. (y)

(6) Predict the two teams in the National Championship.
    #1 Alabama (99 overall) vs #2 Wisconsin (97 overall)

(7) Predict the Heisman winner.
    Eddie Lacy - HB (Alabama)

(8) Predict your season end record (including bowl)
    9-4 with losses to Baylor, Alabama, LSU and a gut wrenching OT loss to Oregon State

(9) Over/Under on how many users finished ranked at the end of the season

(10) What is the first movie you can remember seeing in theaters as a kid?
    Funny. This is the first one I can remember watching as well.

4. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

On offense, it is a toss up between RB Lache Seastrunk and WR Tevin Reese. On the defense, DE Terrance Lloyd will be the catalyst this season. He is coming off of a 12 sack season and looks to turn it up even higher this year.

There will not be any true freshman seeing the field this season. Our depth has thankfully carried us this far and has allowed us to develop our young talent.

Not Available

Hack is going to be enjoying that SEC down there. Hope he decided to man up and play Baylor in his non-con. It will be interesting to see how BG does with Tahj Boyd as a senior.

Truth may be walking into a team that has one of the hardest paths to travel. The PAC12 is a crapshoot, and having Oregon wanting to kick you in the nuts all year long, makes Civil War something to look forward to.

Troy, and whatever other CPU team does not take a loss.

RG3, or is that too late?

9-4

4 users

E.T. - I believe was my first. There was Indiana Jones, Back to the Future, Star Wars and a few others all out at the same time, but I believe E.T. was my first I can remember.

• Like Like x 1
  5. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Capture.JPG

6. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

• Like Like x 1
  7. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    Wtf is with all the Oregon State haters. I mean, I know I'm terrible at NCAA but damn. Either way, I'll be answering these questions as well as catching up with all the recruiting info tonight before / after my game.

• Like Like x 2
  8. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads: