S3: Bowl Games

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Wyrmreaver, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

asurob
    Automatik
    Abominatrix
    qclassic 22
    GMONEY 15
    Selvy9
    Five_Fifs
    Jamie
    Riptides
    Wilfiger PSU 38

Bowl Week is here.

One User game: Cal and Umass face off in the NC Game. Cal going for 2 titles in 3 seasons, UMass looking to make history in only their 3rd year in FBS play

I'd like to advance before the holiday if possible, but if we need to push it back we can spill it into the weekend

2. Abominatrix

Abominatrix Walk On

Five_Fifs, I'm available evenings from 7-10:30 EST, so whatever time works best for you in those slots is cool with me. I like that I'm the antagonist in your great story this year :p

3. Five_Fifs

Five_Fifs Walk On

Abominatrix

In real life we know how these cinderella match ups usually go. Here's hoping I avoid the same fate at the hands of the EVIL EMPIRE lol. Can't let you get two NCs before everyone other than GMoney has one lol.

Let's say 7:30 tonight, so we don't hold up the advance.

Plus, I cant wait to see how my gameplan works out against you. My top HB and WR got knocked out for the season in my last game. Got some creative stuff lined up...

4. Abominatrix

Abominatrix Walk On

And my top HB and WR are finally healthy! But eh, as far as I'm concerned, you've favored - we only have one common user opponent, and you beat him where I lost.

EDIT: See you at 7:30 EST tonight.

5. Abominatrix

Abominatrix Walk On

Just so everyone knows - we tried to play today, and each time the connection was dropped as soon as the players took the field for the kickoff. We tried going without CPBs to no avail. We'll give it another shot tomorrow at 7:30 PM EST, and if that doesn't work...the BCSNC may not be all that interesting :p (sim)

6. Wyrmreaver

Try deleting the tuning update for both of you, then sign out and sign back in and it will re-download.
    Five_Fifs

7. Five_Fifs

Five_Fifs Walk On

Wyrmreaver i'm slow. exactly how does one delete the tuning update?

8. Wyrmreaver

go to file management (not in dynasty, its on the start menu) select load/delete, go to online tuning, delete. Exit the game, when you re-enter the game it will prompt you to save the newest tuning again.

The other thing, try to play with no custom playbooks for either of you, offense or defense. I had the same issue last night in my after midnight game, but it worked after I resaved the tuning and used stock playbooks.

Finally, have your xbox plugged into a hardline if possible instead of wireless, and turn off/disconnect other devices like laptops etc to ensure you have the most reliable connection possible for your game

9. Abominatrix

Abominatrix Walk On

Glad you asked before I had to >_> <_<

10. Abominatrix

Abominatrix Walk On

We tried again tonight (using the tuner "fix") to no avail. Game froze during kickoff each time. We were forced to play an unranked game with even teams (both were Georgia) to decide who would play the CPU in the BCSNC.