S3: Recruiting Top 10

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by HackGolfer, Mar 22, 2012.

1. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

#10 Joel Ward, WR (#1)

10_Joel Ward.JPG

Joel is a fast runner who can quickly adapt to whatever playbook you throw at him. He may struggle piling up some YAC, however his legs will make him a deep threat on every play.

Committed: Ohio State

#9 Kyle Gaither, TE (#1)

9_Kyle Gaither.JPG

Kyle is a true dual-threat TE with his ability to stand up rushing lineman and catch a ball near the trenches. He has above average speed for such a large frame and might even break some ankles if you misjudge your approach.

Entertaining Offers From: LSU, Wisconsin, Florida
    My guess: LSU will nab him after a Week 14 visit. The SEC West continues to be a force on the recruiting trail and this guy will be a pain in my ass for the next 4 years.

#8 R.J. Denman, Ath (#4)

8_RJ Denman.JPG

R.J., a home grown Florida speedster will punish secondary's that sit on their heels. R.J. can be utilized as a HB or a WR in any offense, but may fit best in a spread option team that like to run wildcats and out of the gun.

Top Schools: Florida, Alabama, Aburn
    My Guess: Surprisingly, RJ has not picked up a single offer yet. He has his heart set on playing at Florida next year and will try to walk on there if he does not get a scholarship.

#7 Brent Crosby, Ath (#3)

7_Brent Crosby.JPG

There is something in the water in the Mid-West. At 6'1" and 252 lbs, Brent is a linebacker with a HB skill set. His above average speed and excellent agility will make him tough to catch, however you will have to hit him low when you do, otherwise you could be pissing blood for a week.

Top Schools: Ohio State, Michgan, Oklahoma
    My Guess: Another stud Athlete without any offers (WTF is going on!?). Another hometown homer and another potential walk on situation. OSU will take their heads out of their ass and give this kid a scholarship before its all said and done.

#6 Bryan Rivers, Ath (#2)

6_Bryan Rivers.JPG

A true athlete from the great State of Texas. Bryan plays on both sides of the ball for his High School and can do so at the next level. He has great hands, better speed and knows how to cover a WR if he isn't one.

Entertaining Offers from: Texas A&M (Also interested in Oklahoma and Florida)
    My Guess: Coach HackGolfer and Texas A&M will reel him in soon. He is a dire need for the secondary after this season and should get a lot of looks this Spring as a potential starter.

#5 Brent Bryant, HB (#4)

5_Brent Bryant.JPG

Brent is a short halfback with a lot of attitude. You better be at your best when going head to head or prepare for a face full of cleat on Brent's way into the end zone.

Committed: Auburn

#4 Sean Edwards, Ath (#1)

4_Sean Edwards.JPG

Another Top 10 athlete built for speed. Sean is a fantastic route runner and a great receiver. He can speed past the defense, but don't expect him to win any jump balls in the end zone.

Top Schools: TCU, Oklahoma, Wisonsin
    My Guess: The third athlete on this list without an offer yet. (I swear it's a conspiracy!). Sean has TCU high on his list and will go there regardless if he gets an offer or not. Exactly the type of guy TCU needs to stay competitive in the Big 12.

#3 Kenny Washington, HB (#3)

3_Kenny Washington.JPG

A southern boy with speed and size. He can run, he can juke, he can spin -- you can't tackle him. Wherever he lands, he is sure to be the talk of the campus.

Entertaining Offers from: Oklahoma and Georgia
    My Guess: How dare OU swoop into Georgia's backyard and try to steal their thunder. Kenny has OU at #1 right now, but my inside sources tell me that he will pull a signing day switch at his hat ceremony. Welcome to the SEC, and another reason for the Aggies to tremble.

#2 Carlos White, HB (#2)

2_Carlos White.JPG

Carlos is an agressive runner that hails from the great state of California. He is a strong back that uses his power to offset his inability to elude.

Entertaining Offers From: USC, Oklahoma and Wisconsin
    My Guess: Wow, what a close race here. NDCOLTS1979 and USC are currently in the lead, but Carlos didn't seem impressed enough after a Week #4 visit to sign his LOI. Oklahoma and Wisconsin have visits lined up later this season as well, but in the end, Carlos's momma makes him stay close to home. USC gets a nice pickup.

...... and Mr. February himself
    #1 Matt Wheeler, HB (#1)

1_Matt Wheeler.JPG

The #1 pick of the litter, Matt could have had anything from cars and strippers thrown his way. Matt is a strong runner with the quicks and stamina that it takes to be successful in the SEC. Too bad he ended his recruitment early.

Committed: Auburn

Overall Synopsis:

Watch the fuck out for the Auburn run game. Two of the top 4 runners in the class have signed on to be a Tiger next year, and that type of double threat is what can get you through the SEC gauntlet. Ohio State is also quietly building a great class and could once again return to greatness.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  2. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    I might go throw some offers at those guys without them with the desperate hope of snagging one. It wont work and I'll be wasting recruiting time but my recruiting isnt going all that great being that I'm a 2* anyway.

Great job though, very cool idea. Pisses me off that I cant recruit any of these fucks.

• Like Like x 1
  3. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Yeah, since we upped the ante by doing Heisman recruiting, you have to be much more strategic about who you go after. Just remember the recruit ranking on your board and pipeline bonuses play a big factor.

• Like Like x 1
  4. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Also the reason why onaradio34 's and forever97 's recruiting boards got owned by the CPU this week.

5. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Yeah it blows being stuck in detroit but thankfull ill be heading back tom. On my last apartment and all 140 will be done

6. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

I got beat out for a :2stars: center by Troy....sheesh. If we were still on AA I woulda racked up. The state of Tennessee has the best class for that state I have ever seen in an NCAA game. That's saying something since I've ran a dynasty with Tenn every release and I've got games so old the cover athletes are eligible for the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

7. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Best quote EVER!!!

• Like Like x 1
  8. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Carlos faxed his LOI to NDCOLTS1979 over the weekend. Nice pickup man!

9. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Thanks would of happened couple weeks ago but a delay in the funding as the cash never hit his account till today

10. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

I hope they're more creative with names in '13 because Bryan Bryant or whatever the fuck his name is, is getting old! Lol

11. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

You just think everyone sounds too white! coughracistcough

12. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

lol