(S3) Schedule User Games

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by LeatherHelmets, Sep 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

HAL9100

Game 1; Wisconsin @ UW.....Saturday is wide open....Sun would be after 9 p.m. CST....maybe from 3-5 p.m.....

2. HAL9100

HAL9100 TSO's Resident Antagonist

Featured Threads:
    Saturday would work best for me too and am pretty much free all day. Do you just want to play it by ear or set a specific time?

3. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Would rather go as early as possible, Huskies play late and Sunday I have a community service project most of the day..

4. HAL9100

Featured Threads:
    How does the early afternoon sound? Like 1 or 2 CT.

5. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Works...1 p.m.

6. HAL9100

Featured Threads:
    Okay, sounds good. Also, I'm going to work on a custom playbook tonight that'll likely be similar to a spread offense with a lot of shotgun and pistol formations. I'll make sure to post all the sets and formations before the game.

7. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

CPB info thx...basically mine is same as last season....we have the first 3 games to fine tune

8. calirage

calirage Walk On

Northwestern, whats a good time for you. Should be around most of the day. Im here and could play sometime soon as my GF is home and can watch my pup early today while we play. Can also play tonight but mid-day may be tough as I have some things to do. So just get at me with a convenient time you can play and I will try and work with you.

Shnoogans10

9. Shnoogans10

Shnoogans10 Walk On

I am avaliable 7 central time to whenever

10. calirage

calirage Walk On

ok cool, how does around 8:30 your time sound. if not maybe later in the night, don't know how late you stay up. But I am pacific time so I can play till pretty late your time. Also it helps with my server because I am on a wireless network, busier time of day usually equals more lag and disconnects for me.

11. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

No way to hardwire your network?.....I've got a 25' run of cable....makes a ton of difference...

12. calirage

calirage Walk On

no what I mean by wireless is I have to play off of a verizon wireless network. I don't have cable out here where I live, so the only internet option are satellite (which is super slow) or having a wireless network hotspot.

Unless I am mistaken, which is always possible. Most times my connection is decent, only real problem I have had was late last season against Hal. My network was horrible for some reason for that game.

13. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Ah...I get it....so within the house you are hard wired, but signal is sent via the mystery airwaves......trust me no one has slower internet that here in Mexico....

14. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

UW vs. UGA......I can play after 9 p.m., CST either Wed or Thursday....sometimes a little earlier

ptown27

Use AIM to schedule games as time approaches....so will add you to the HOFL blast group

15. ptown27

ptown27 Walk On

I still have Army first. is there anyway that we can earlier today. If not I can make tomorrow work.

16. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

We adv. every 48 hrs. at 7 a.m., so Army game was part of that, 36-0 you won...

Between 5-9 p.m. CST is family time....sometimes I can get before that....before 5 p.m. CST....I can ususally go earlier...if I know in adv.

Figured you work daytime, so that why I suggested evening

17. ptown27

ptown27 Walk On

Nevermind on the Army game. I am available to play tonight, is there anyway that you can play before 9c.s.t.

18. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Will try....have you got an AIM account yet...we use that schedule games, keep in touch....especially with quick changes...

19. ptown27

ptown27 Walk On

Well I am off early today, so I have all the time in the world. Also i will be on conleave for the next 30 days, so let's play :cool:

20. ptown27

ptown27 Walk On

Yes AIM account is: ptown27sr

21. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Ready to play!....see you online, great to get a game in during the day!

22. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Sent invite to HOFL Blast Group

23. ptown27

ptown27 Walk On

ready yo play when you are

24. calirage

calirage Walk On

yo fred, unfortunatley i play you this week (lol). Its raining here so my connection might be a lil screwy. But I am availabe the rest of the day, let me know what time works for you. I'm assuming sometime later tonight as I think you are either east coast or CST. Trojans really better step up their game, or it could get ugly.

25. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

LOL i just got home and realized I have a user game.....anyway Lets try and play around 8:30 cst.....that would be like 630 cali time.....let me know... I will be online playing another OD game...just shoot me a message calirage

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.