S3: Scheduling Requests

Discussion in '4th Horseman' started by Jman, Nov 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

2. Matthew Keves

Matthew Keves Walk On

I don't care too much but I'd rather not play one of the powerhouses...I need wins so I can get the hell out of Akron.

3. Jman

IMO there is only ONE person at a powerhouse, and he is getting myself and Hokie this year lol.

You want easy I can schedule you against Baron....lol

Seriously though, I plan on quasi sorting them out via talent levels but we all need user games and honestly it might be time to go to 3, if not this year though, FOR SURE in season 4.

4. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

It would be nice to have a semi cake first game to get acclimated to my new team and philosophy. Going with the no huddle spread air attack. Breaking records this year. As far as user OOC, I would like to play anyone I haven't already who is up to the challenge. The other OOC games maybe TCU and Oregon.

Not to be too specific about my schedule.....

5. Jman

Haha, just glad you have preferences.

I plan on giving everyone a CPU game first if possible. I know you and I will play later on in the year and as far as the other one goes I think you and I might be the best two roster talent wise to take on annil8tion at Florida even though I knwo you've played him twice now....unless anyone else wants tot step up.

6. Matthew Keves

Matthew Keves Walk On

Hokie, I applaud you for trying to schedule tough games. That being said, I still would like cupcakes. Unfortunately there are no teams worse than me, but anyone who's close would do.

7. Hokie Effect

I will play Florida if that is needed, but then give me a 3rd user game with some new blood.

8. Jman

Can and will do.

9. annil8tion

annil8tion Walk On

do u mean me as the powerhouse? I would love to play you and Hokie this year

10. Matthew Keves

Matthew Keves Walk On

No...I believe the powerhouse he's referring to is located in NE Ohio. And by powerhouse he meant outhouse

• Like Like x 2
  11. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

Yea, I as well would like a semi-easy team for my first game to get used to my new team. Does anyone know who my rivals at Maryland are? I know I'm probably going to be playing teams like Miami, Florida State, and Virginia Tech. As far as users go, I have played Keves I believe and I have played Coacher. I know me and Coacher just finished a Home and Away series.

12. Jman

Indeed. You have the best team without a doubt so we can't be matching you up with the Akron's of the world can we...:p

13. annil8tion

annil8tion Walk On

well THAT... or I could play the Akrons of the world :p

14. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

I'll play Akron. Lol. I had to play at Akron last season so shouldn't they have to play at my place. Lol, j/k! :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

Put your money where your mouth is and have the Jayhawks come on down to Miami! :p

16. papaloke

papaloke Fifty Shades of NCAA

Load me up with some top 10-15 in OOC. As far as user games I'm down for whatever. I've played Gmangs and ChuckDzz so far.

17. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

I'm fine staying with Jes and Papaloke . . . I've split the first two years vs. both of them . . . a 3rd user game vs. Army would be welcome. I'm never getting out of Albuquerque anyway . . . oh and if Akron neesd shitty teams to play then throw me on his sched . . . lastly, what is OOC?

18. Jman

Out of conference

19. Hokie Effect

If I am playing Florida, give them to me week 2. Assuming I lose, I still have a chance to make a run afterwards. Took a look at Floridas roster and pre-progression his team is FAST!!!

20. Jman

Its that Florida speed for sure.

21. annil8tion

annil8tion Walk On

yea and I'm targeting a 5* HB with A- speed B+ acceleration and agility, just so you know :p

22. Jman

Its ok, I know a good fix for fast HB's, I play from the Papa Perry school of thought, just hurt em and it doesn't matter lol

(all in jest of course, though Perry is the best int he world at hurting all of an opponents skill players...asshole.)

• Like Like x 1
  23. GMangs

GMangs Walk On

I'll play Chuck. Going to be a tough season for Army would like to avoid the big dogs.

24. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

You sure to don't want to try and upset Maryland?

25. Jman

The talent gaps between the initial teams and those of us that have moved up are big in some cases (bigger with Maryland and UF than Hokie and I IMO), but, it can be done and I applaud anyone who is willing to step up.

Otherwise it will likely be KU, TTU, Maryland, and UF playing everyone from that group this year and then FIU, UNM, NMSU, IDU, Akron, WMU, Army, and UAB playing two form that group (this would be the last year for two though as we really nee to move to three user games per season IMO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.