(S3) Team Reports Closed

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by LeatherHelmets, Oct 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

2. calirage

calirage Walk On

3. HAL9100

HAL9100 TSO's Resident Antagonist

Featured Threads:

4. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Classy looking background

5. titangator

titangator Walk On

Breaking News: Gators head coach Will Muschamp resigns amid recruiting controversy, Hickerson steps in

In a developing story, Will Muschamp has stepped down from the head coaching position at the University of Florida amid a recruiting controversy surrounding an unnamed player signed in the 2012 recruiting class. The University would not release details, except a short statement from Muschamp: I have stepped down as head football coach at the University of Florida, I love this university, and it is best for them if I remove myself from association with the football program." Special teams coach, Jeff Hickerson had been named interim head coach. "I am fortunate to have to the opportunity, I hate the circumstances it comes under, but right now we are 4-0 and expect to continue our success, there will be a few changes made, but not many, Coach Muschamp and I talked a lot about this team, and w agree on many philosophies on both sides of the ball. We will continue to excel."

I can't really do a season preview since we have already started, but figured that would suffice for me coming in mid season! Look forward to playing in this dynasty with you guys, looks like it is very well ran! I am not too familiar with this Google Docs thing, although you guys stuff looks amazing so I am going to try and become familiar with it!

6. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Rumor has it that given his bio, Coach Hickerson is better at grilling!

7. titangator

titangator Walk On

Haha, I must admit, I am a fan of it, I sure hope these recruits buy into my Baby Back Ribs, and Pork Tenderloins! Lol.

8. ptown27

ptown27 Walk On

Coach Hicks Press Conference after Alabama Loss:

We took a beating on both sides of the ball. We couldn't stop the run and we weren't able to sustain drives. We had some great opportunities, but turnovers and not being able to protect Aaron Murray killed our team. We still have a chance to make to Atlanta for the SEC title game, we have 4 big games coming up with Tennesse, Vanderbilt, LSU, Florida, and the number one team in the land Auburn. We should get by The Vols and Commodores. The Vols will not be singing Rocky TOP this year. In a few weeks will be looking at what we can do to limit the LSU Pass Rush.

Hickerson is the new Coach at Florida, don't know anything about his Coaching style. Look forward to see how he orchestrates his offense and the defense in the upcoming weeks. One loss isn't the end of the world. An hopefully we will be able to knock Auburn from the ranks of the unbeaten if they are still unbeaten when they come "Between the Hedges".!!

9. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Plz post game summaries in the game summaries thread at top of forum....also not sure what document you are trying to post....send me a share link via google docs....ravensmac@gmail.com

10. ptown27

ptown27 Walk On

@LeatherHelments.. I was trying to put a team report here. I don't know how a game summary ended up here, that is crazy. Probably because I used the same template twice. My bad.

11. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

NP....a post is better than none at all, appreciate your activity

12. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.