S3 W2 - Lions at 49ers

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by majesty95, Feb 13, 2013.

1. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

2. woodsmall

woodsmall Walk On

Ninersfan80

Lions heading to San Fran ... when you around to play?

I am home all day today and tomorrow ... I will be tied up today from 2:30 til 4pm ... all central times

3. Ninersfan80

Ninersfan80 Walk On

I think Friday night is best. I work tomorrow then taking the girl out to dinner then have to study for tests.

4. majesty95

I've mentioned this previously but waiting until the night of advance to make your first attempt to play doesn't leave much wiggle room if something comes up and either of you cannot play. You should always try to play in the first two days and then have the third day as a plan B if all else fails. Also, you're telling your opponent that he has to stay home on a Friday night if he wants to get the game in because that's the only time in three days that you're available. Not really fair to him...

Last edited: Feb 14, 2013
  5. Ninersfan80

Ninersfan80 Walk On

Yes I know, but when I am a full time student and I work and I have 3 tests at the end of this week and today is Valentine's day it kind of limits my time a lot for this 3 day period. I have shit to do.
    I think the advance shouldn't be until saturday night because today a lot of us are probably going out with our significant other and can't play madden on Valentine's Day

6. majesty95

Well then you should probably put yourself on auto. He may feel the same about playing on Friday night as you do about Valentines Day. I understand being busy. That's fine. Just not fair to your opponent to give him one small window to play because you have a lot gong on.

7. Ninersfan80

Ninersfan80 Walk On

I told him when I could play. If he cant play then sure put me on auto. You act lile I did something wrong

8. majesty95

No you just give your opponents very small windows to play. I just think it was fair to say this is the only time I can play and then if he can't play then or something comes up for you the game gets simmed. Not just you, but a lot of guys in here think playing the night of advance is when they should play. That's fine when playing the CPU but if you're playing another user every attempt should be made to play the first two days after advance. Just keep that in mind going forward.

9. Ninersfan80

Ninersfan80 Walk On

Again I did give him when I was free. I dont think we should play the night before advance but when its the only time I can play I am going to tell him that. He can say he cant play at that time then I would of told you to put me on auto. You didnt even give him a chance to respond before jumping on me.

10. woodsmall

woodsmall Walk On

Well its not ideal but I may be able to swing it depending on what time on Friday night ... basically leaves a window of 7pm to 9pm to start

And just for the sake of this conversation, I have 3 girls and my girlfriend to tend to, not just during the week, but also on and more so on Valentine's Day ... I also oversee 20 managers at my full time job that requires more than 40 hours a week ... my family needs my attention along with the managers I am responsible for ... needless to say I am pretty busy like everyone else but I try to work with everyone to get our games played and allow myself some flexibility to do so

11. Ninersfan80

Ninersfan80 Walk On

You can just put me on auto, majesty

12. majesty95

If you can't play your game you need to put yourself on auto.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2013
  13. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

can u put ur boy on auto for me?