S3 W3 Summaries

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by KnightNoles, Jan 22, 2014.

1. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Niners Show Up, Seahawks Come to Play

[​IMG][​IMG]
    7 - 44

Seattle, WA-- San Francisco made their way up the coast, put their pads on the same way as the Seahawks but they didn't bring the right attitude and determination to the field. The Niners played reckless and often didn't play fundamental football as they turned it over seven times, four interceptions and three fumbles lost. Russell Wilson threw two more TDs today and rookie Kyle Prater collected another receiving TD, making five on the year. The Seahawks capitalized on many of the Niners mistakes but the third quarter was a stalemate as Seattle tried to run the ball and the 49ers kept giving it back. The fourth quarter was different as Seattle finally turned the turnovers and possessions into points, scoring 24 in the final quarter. Players sustaining injuries: Percy Harvin - dislocated elbow, 1 week. Montee Ball - broken wrist, 6 weeks. 49ers - None.

As the score generally is lopsided, frustration usually comes and you could sense it from the Niners. They desperately tried to run their quarterbacks, but they put the ball on the ground a few times. Then as the great Harbaugh-Carroll rivalry goes, Chief was angry at Knight for attempting to pass later in the game. This "rivalry" should continue to give TLY something to talk about, so what will the "bad blood" give us in week 12?

Seattle
    Russell Wilson 8/18 243 Yards 2 TDs
    Montee Ball 20 Att 78 Yards
    Chris Thompson 10 Att 66 Yards 2 TDs
    Kyle Prater 2 Rec 28 Yards TD
    Eric Ebron 2 Rec 62 Yards
    Golden Tate Rec 81 Yards TD
    Bobby Wagner 8 Tackles. 3 TFL. Sack. 2 FF, FR, 2 INTs
    Richard Sherman 4 Tackles. 2 INTs
    Kam Chancellor 5 Tackles, 2 FF, FR
    Red Bryant 4 Tackles. 3 TFL. 3 Sacks

San Francisco
    Tarvaris Jackson 8/11 121 Yards 2 INTs, Fumble
    Tyrod Taylor 7/12 89 Yards 2 INTs, 2 Fumbles
    LaMichael James 6 Att 13 Yards
    Jeremy Kerley 5 Rec 69 Yards
    Vernon Davis 4 Rec 63 Yards
    Chris Harper 3 Rec 55 Yards
    Patrick Willis 5 Tackles
    Justin Smith 5 Tackles. TFL
    Eric Reid 5 Tackles, FF

Good game Chief9 it is all in jest but you can dislike me if you want :sneaky: :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

How did you get Chris Thompson? Trading for EJ next?

3. KnightNoles

Offseason Free Agency one bidding pickup. And possibly.

4. biggcoug65

biggcoug65 49er for Life

It is hard for me to see this Niner team get demolished and not have Kaepernick or Crabtree also

5. biggcoug65

biggcoug65 49er for Life

Texans - 24
    Bills - 16

The Bills and Texans both came into this game at 2-0, and both seemingly over-performing based on the talents of their teams. In this game, the Bills dominated total number of plays, time of possession, and total yards, but lost an important category...turnovers. The Bills committed 2 turnovers to the Texans 0, and that pretty much turned out to be the difference. With the Texans up 7-6 and about 40 seconds left before the half, the Bills threw a costly interception to Johnathan Joseph who returned it for a TD to give the Texans a 14-6 halftime lead. The Texans would add another FG to make the lead 17-6 in the 3rd quarter, then the Bills put a nice drive together led by EJ Manuel, and he found Felix Jones out of the backfield who plowed his way into the end zone to bring the score to within 17-13. As the 4th quarter started tho, the Texans extended their lead on a 57 yard go route by DeAndre Hopkins, who had single coverage, beat the man off the line, then broke a tackle on his way to the end zone to give the Texans a 24-13 lead. The Texans defense stepped up in the 4th quarter again, forcing a Bills punt, holding them to only a FG, and also picking off another pass from Manuel. However, the Bills did make it interesting, stopping the Texans after the INT and forcing a punt with only a minute remaining. The Bills, down 24-16, drove down the field and got near the red zone, but the final pass was batted down in the end zone as time ran out, giving the Texans the W and keeping pace with Indy in their division.

Key Stats:
    Hundley - 9/16 for 167 yards 2 TD's
    Foster - 17 for 63 yards
    Austin - 3 catches for 40 yards 1 TD
    Hopkins - 2 catches for 73 yards 1 TD
    Joseph - 4 tackles 2 INT's

Manuel - 23/39 for 289 yards 1 TD 2 INT's
    Jones - 17 for 70 yards, 4 catches 36 yards 1 TD
    Winslow - 6 catches 92 yards
    Dareus - 3 tackles 2 sacks

Texans Injuries - 0
    Bills Injuries - 3 or 4

gg jwaddy it was a fun game, good luck to you this season.

• Like Like x 1
  6. KnightNoles

Should make it easier :D

7. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

jaxcolts.PNG
    In the second matchup of these two division rivals, things finished up very similarly to the first. Jacksonville had good success moving the ball between the 20's, but was crippled by 4 turnovers. The Colts dominated on the ground and Andrew Luck was incredibly efficient and effective passing (all in the first half). Good luck the rest of the season Butcher Black

jaxcoltsQB.PNG
    jaxcoltsHB.PNG
    jaxcoltsWR.PNG

8. Chief9

Chief9 Walk On

good summary man lol. i dont dislike you at all i look forward to all division games, but for me to turn it into a true rivalry i have to win a few haha. see you week twelve my man

9. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

After a disappointing 0-2 start, the Falcons focus was simple:

[​IMG]

That is exactly what the Falcons did. Matt Ryan had a perfect passer rating completing 17 of 20 passes for 297 yards and 4 TDs. Atlanta may have found their answers at a starting RB as Chris Ivory seems to fit the Falcons scheme with 131 yards on 18 carries and 2 TDs. Falcons run defense was strong as they held LeSean McCoy to 28 yards on 16 carries.

[​IMG]

upload_2014-1-24_21-40-20.png

upload_2014-1-24_21-43-45.png

upload_2014-1-24_21-45-5.png

upload_2014-1-24_21-35-9.png

GG Raidernation

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

11. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

We need to bring some life into these summaries..lol

KnightNoles started some , so I kept it going..lol

• Like Like x 1
  12. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

yup ya lit the fire under my ass for sure…….

• Like Like x 1