S3: Week 1

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Wyrmreaver, Oct 15, 2012.

1. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Here we go guys!

asurob
    Wilfiger PSU 38
    Riptides
    Selvy9
    GMONEY 15
    Abominatrix
    Automatik
    Five_Fifs
    Jamie
    qclassic 22

UMass and Bowling Green play each other in a battle of 2 coaches who have taken bad teams and turned them around

Temple and Kentucky play each other in a PST user battle between the two teams who missed bowl games last year

USF, Army, and Stanford play the CPU, everyone else has a bye

Make sure and check your schedule, everyone should have 3 user games and I think one person has 4. UVA drew me (army), five fifs (UMass) and Selvy (Stanford) so lets see if we can keep him from a second straight national title.

Ideally I'd like to advance late night tomorrow, but we can push into Wednesday if the user games need more time

• Like Like x 1
  2. asurob

asurob Walk On

I have zero time tomorrow until pretty late...I have to shoot softball. Tonite will be hit and miss...but I could squeeze something in after 8 my time (I think).

3. qclassic 22

qclassic 22 Walk On

Five_Fifs I can play tomorrow evening at some time. What's good for you​

4. qclassic 22

qclassic 22 Walk On

Wyrmreaver have you heard anything from Five_Fifs I haven't got a response yet

5. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Yes, he replied to my text, probably thought he had replied to all...... He said he is available all day today and tomorrow, so I assume if you shoot him a text you guys can knock it out soon.

Also, he just texted me and said he can't get into the forums

6. Jamie

Jamie Walk On

I had the same problem a couple weeks ago. Couldn't log into the forums from the main page. So I google searched TSO and found a thread related to a topic in the forums and got in that way. Then I just faved the football forum and have had no trouble.

7. asurob

asurob Walk On

Wilfiger PSU 38

I have some time right now...or I am off work ALL day tomorrow and free...just let me know...Ill chech back here in about 30 minutes.