S3: Week 10 Oakland Raiders vs San Diego Chargers

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Kidofcrash23, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

Pryor Leads Raiders over Chargers 48-21

Pryor finally broke through last week by throwing a late game TD pass to give the Raiders the come from behind win against the Browns which was his first 4th quarter comeback win. Pryor hoped to build on the momentum after a couple of mediocre and cringe worthy performances, but fortunately, the Raiders continued to win behind the running game.

Pryor did not wait long to build on the momentum and the Raiders struck first and fast with Pryor hitting Jacoby Ford for a big TD throw to give the Raiders an early 7-0 lead. The Chargers who were shut out the last time they played the Raiders wanted to avenge that demoralizing loss and looked good early on as Rivers was able to find open receivers to get deep in Raiders territory and eventually punched in a TD to tie the game. The Raiders were able to follow-up with big plays on subsequent possessions with one being a big 88 yard TD to DHB who also had been struggling with drops all season. He finished with over 130 yards receiving this game and the Raiders had built a 21-7 lead very quickly.

Dmac had a quiet game going for just 60 yards, but Taiwan Jones added 50 yards of his own, the Raiders offense played very well both on the air and ground. The defense as usual gave up some big pass plays, but essentially caused too many turnovers on Rivers which led to the Chargers falling behind. Rivers held up well most of the game, but the INT bug hit again in the 2nd half and the Raiders were in control for most of the 2nd half and finished with a 48-21 win.

gg Danny

2. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

GG Kidofcrash23

Red-zone interceptions are demoralizing especially against the Raiders. Now that the Chargers are 3-6 we have to win out to even have a shot which is very unlikely. But at least we don't have to play the Raiders again this season!

3. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

That's not my created coach.... Is that a glitch for everyone in this game? I have seen that coach in a lot of other videos so it must be. Also, That Eddie Royal kick return glitch was crazy looking and the Chargers interception from the one handed catch was pretty unexpected. I was like dang, great catch! And then we had the ball! Too bad I didn't capitalize on the turnover and threw another one of my own!

5. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    LOL at the Guile theme!

[​IMG]

6. JSimms

JSimms TLY Season 1 Champs!

You can always count on kidofcrash for some unique background music...

• Like Like x 1
  7. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

Ya, that kick return was crazy, i figured my guy laid a big one out on your returner :). I think the DHB one handed interception thing was actually ruled a fumble, so he caught it and then your guy stripped and recovered before letting the ball go to the grown, never seen that before.

Yes guile theme. Because guile theme goes with everything, amirite??

sad nobody mentioned the karate kid and bloodsport in my last vid :(

• Like Like x 1
  8. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Wow, Ford is fast. That first clip he just pulls away after the catch.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ace847

Ace847 Walk On

Not to mention his back breaking punt return! The Raiders are all about speeeeed, and exceptional usering! I remember one pass play where my outside receiver was wide open after passing the press cover flats cb and I threw a bullet thinking I would have a huge gain and the safety came over to swat it out of nowhere! It was like Chris Johnson was playing safety! And that McClain interception (and all of his user interceptions in past games) was just dirty! Freaking tough to play Kid, that's all I'm saying.... But I definitely respect his play, just surprised he hasn't won a championship yet!