1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

(S3) Week 10

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NUCMANDON, Feb 1, 2011.

1. NUCMANDON

NUCMANDON Program Builder

EMU takes win over WMU in a rival match up.

2. mickey13

mickey13 Walk On

SMU holds on to beat a very game Rice team. It was a great game for football fans. The game was full of good plays, offensive and defensive. It was truly a tale of 2 halves. The Owls led 17-7 at half, but the express came stampeding back in the 2nd half. A standout performance from RB Zach Line earned him POG honors. He led the Mustangs in rushing with 89 yards and 2 TDs. Honorable mention to Darius Johnson who also had a 100+ yard day receiving and added a TD.

3. TTUbiz

TTUbiz Walk On

GG mickey. Thanks for bearing with me through the technical difficulties. Every time you lined up under center I knew you were going to run but I couldn't stop it. Represent well for the C-USA west in the championship game!

4. f4cekha0s_OLD

f4cekha0s_OLD Banned

I wouldnt hand him the divsion just yet my friend.

5. mikey

mikey Walk On

well another hard lose for marshall in the c usa confreans we played hard on both side of the ball special d with two sacks and 2 picks one for 6 but lost by 4 point and i am hopeing that it save cause i lost internet right after game

6. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

GG man,

Hard fought game on both sides. S Miss holds on to defeat Marshall 21-17

I think the EA servers went down during the game. Hope the results took.

7. mikey

mikey Walk On

oh and i forgot to put who marshall played s miss

8. mikey

mikey Walk On

well it would always be fun playing it aigin given me another chance to win lol