1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

(S3) Week #11: Summaries

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by HackGolfer, Apr 11, 2012.

1. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Capture.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    Capture3.JPG
    HIGHLIGHTS:

Great game H22APWRD94. Looking forward to it next year! NeuroticTruth must have shared some pointers on how to pick me off so often!​

Last edited: Apr 11, 2012
  3. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    6 interceptions holy jeez!

• Like Like x 1
  4. NeuroticTruth

Featured Threads:
    Just watched the video, that first INT in the end zone was a killer. Thats how our game ended too with an INT in the end zone on a potential game winning drive.

That strip fumble recovery that you returned for a TD. If I was Mike I'd be going to buy a new controller today, as mine would be in pieces after slamming into the wall at a high velocity.

• Like Like x 1
  5. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Lol. Mike actually paused the game right after it happened, so I figured he was in the process of pulling his controller back out of the wall or picking up the remaining pieces of it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Ha yeah.. I had deja vu' a few times in this game compared to our game. I think the last INT in the closing seconds was the same exact play that you picked me off on to end the game as well -- You think I would learn to remove it from the playbook.

7. NeuroticTruth

Featured Threads:
    He probably calmly walked outside, let of a long loud stream of profanities, then calmly walked back inside while muttering under his breath "I wonder whats for dinner."

Or am I the only one that does that...?

• Like Like x 1
  8. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

I actually paused to see if I could review it, looked that there was none, laughed, texted Hack a response, and continued playing. That game was off the wall craziness. Really felt like a game of hot potato. There were times in that game that I was not sure if I was really playing the game, or if the game was playing us. It was a game of rochambeau, and I kicked harder than Hack.

• Like Like x 1