(S3) Week #11: Summaries

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by HackGolfer, Apr 11, 2012.

1. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Capture.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    Capture3.JPG
    HIGHLIGHTS:

Great game H22APWRD94. Looking forward to it next year! NeuroticTruth must have shared some pointers on how to pick me off so often!​

Last edited: Apr 11, 2012
  3. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    6 interceptions holy jeez!

• Like Like x 1
  4. NeuroticTruth

Featured Threads:
    Just watched the video, that first INT in the end zone was a killer. Thats how our game ended too with an INT in the end zone on a potential game winning drive.

That strip fumble recovery that you returned for a TD. If I was Mike I'd be going to buy a new controller today, as mine would be in pieces after slamming into the wall at a high velocity.

• Like Like x 1
  5. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Lol. Mike actually paused the game right after it happened, so I figured he was in the process of pulling his controller back out of the wall or picking up the remaining pieces of it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Ha yeah.. I had deja vu' a few times in this game compared to our game. I think the last INT in the closing seconds was the same exact play that you picked me off on to end the game as well -- You think I would learn to remove it from the playbook.

7. NeuroticTruth

Featured Threads:
    He probably calmly walked outside, let of a long loud stream of profanities, then calmly walked back inside while muttering under his breath "I wonder whats for dinner."

Or am I the only one that does that...?

• Like Like x 1
  8. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

I actually paused to see if I could review it, looked that there was none, laughed, texted Hack a response, and continued playing. That game was off the wall craziness. Really felt like a game of hot potato. There were times in that game that I was not sure if I was really playing the game, or if the game was playing us. It was a game of rochambeau, and I kicked harder than Hack.

• Like Like x 1