(S3) Week 14

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by LeatherHelmets, Oct 26, 2011.

1. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

2. ptown27

ptown27 Walk On

3. Fight'n Hokie

Fight'n Hokie Walk On

OREGON moves to 10-2 after winning the Backyard Brawl against Oregon State 37-20

The Ducks lead this game 24-0 and held the Beavers to 50 yards of offense for a half then Horrible man coverage allowed for Oregon State to score three times from long distance! It started with 79 yard bomb, a 91 yard bomb, and then a 64 yard bomb!

Every time the Beavers scored they faced a 2nd or 3rd and long! The Ducks got up big and checked out mentally is all there is to it!
    The defense still produced 5 sacks, 7 tackles for loss, 2 ints, 2 forced fumbles while recovering one for a defensive score!

Offensively the Ducks couldnt catch anything or Bennett over threw everyone! The Ducks who only had 85 total yards at halftime ran the ball right at the Beavers in the 2nd half. Seastrunk rushed 22 times for 123 yards and 2 td's while Tra Carson rushed 17 times for 81 yards.

A dominate 1st along with a lack luster 2nd half says the Ducks are mature yet to handle the bright lights! There is work to be done!!

4. Stiffysix

Stiffysix WAR DAMN EAGLE

It was a well played game for the LSU tigers. they played effecient football and that is what is expected here at LSU. "protect the ball and we will win". that is what i keep telling the guys. We had a double headed attack at rushing the ball. we are working on the transition next year in RB's by letting the junior get some reps and he did not disappoint, rushing for 98 yards and a TD on only 8 carries. Mettenberger is finishing strong as well and will end up with more than 3,000 passing on the year. Really looking forward to our bowl game.

Attached Files:

5. wayers50

wayers50 Walk On

6. titangator

titangator Walk On

Florida squeaked out a win over rival FSU, sorry, no write up, i am EXAUSTED tired... however, since Florida won, it will set up a top 5 showdown in the SEC Title game between the Gators and the Tigers of Auburn .

7. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

In a game I was testing for passing sliders and pass blocking Auburn pounds Bama
    bama.png bama2.png
    Bottom Line is I got sacked a bunch and threw 6 picks...they also threw 6 ints so We won lol.

8. titangator

titangator Walk On

Auburn-Florida... SEC Title, Auburn will defintiely be in the national title game should they win, Florida has an outside shot, very similar to 2006 when they faced Arkansas... u pumped Fred Limbo ?

9. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Yea more nervous than pumped.....I am on a long win streak and playing a user I have never played before...I want back-to-back Nattys BAD!! Your in the way so here we go.......

not sure when we gonna adv but u wanna look at playing tommorow evening/night I am available any time after 6 cst.

10. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

If everyone would recruit and we adv tonight I could play tonight......big if's tho

11. titangator

titangator Walk On

Fred Limbo Haha yea it seems as if you are the top of the mountain around here.. so I am sure it will be a HUGE challenge for my team. Well I work tonight, until late, as in like 1:30 ish central... I can play tomorrow, as long as we can try and get it in before a POSSIBLE game 7 in the world series(GO CARDS!)... if they lose tonight though, we wont be in any rush tomorrow night and I can play whenever..

12. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Yea and when ur on top there is only one way left to go......thats down...

13. HAL9100

HAL9100 TSO's Resident Antagonist

Featured Threads:
    Wisconsin Beats Illinois To Go Undefeated In Big 10 Play,
    Wins Leaders Division For 3rd Straight Year

[​IMG]

After 3 straight decisive victories by large margins, Wisconsin came into their final game of the regular season looking to continue that trend against one of the top Big 10 teams in 2013, Illinois. Like last week against Iowa, the game started off tight before Wisconsin took control of the game on the way to their 4th straight game with at least 49 points. Illinois put up a better fight than the previous 3 teams but it mattered little as they still lost 49-21.

Upcoming: Wisconsin heads to Indianapolis aiming for their 3rd straight Big 10 Championship. This time they meet up against the #22 Michigan Wolverines - Their first meeting since the addition of Nebraska to the Big 10. Devin Gardner leads the Wolverines and will be the player that the Badgers will have to shut down.

*I don't have any stats or a scoring summary...and I also remember very little about the game. So I don't exactly have much to go off of for this one, lol.