S3 Week 2: Cincinnatti Bengals Vs Oakland Raiders

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Kidofcrash23, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

Raiders Go 2-0 behind Pryor and Dmac Big Game

The Raiders host the Bengals in a two playoff team matchup in this week 2 game in Oakland. The Raiders coming off a win last week while the Bengals lost their season openier (CPU) and looked to bounce back and not fall 0-2. The day didn’t look so good for the Bengals early on as the Raiders piled on early and quickly in the first half.

The Raiders offense showcased Dmac again this week and hoped to get Pryor back on track after getting hit with the INT back dating back to late last season. The offense was able to drive down the field behind the running of Dmac and the precision passing of Pryor which resulted in a 5yd TD catch by Reece to give the Raiders an early 7-0 lead. In the 2nd, the avalalanch started as the Raiders were able to stop the Bengals offense for most of the 1st half of the game, the Raiders took advantage and Dmac was able to scramble 29 yards for a TD run to give the Raiders a 14-0 lead. The Bengals were finally able to put together a drive together which they got in the Raider redzone, but the Raiders defense showed up to force a FG on a 3rd and inches play. With the score 14-3, Jacoby Ford struck again on the kickoff who took it back 101 yards to give the Raiders a 21-3 lead. Another defensive stop for the Raiders and another long scoring drive which ended with a DHB td catch gave the Raiders a 28-3 lead and eventually a 28-6 lead going into half time.

The Raiders received the ball in the 2nd half with this huge lead and Pryor high newly acquired WR Senat on a screen and took it for a 72 yard score to give the Raiders a 35-6 lead and the game was essentially out of reach as the Pryor was able to hit DHB for another score. For the game Pryor completed 11 passes and four of them being TDs and no picks, a perfect QB rating. Dmac rumbled for over 200 yards on 25 carries and 2 TDs.

As the game was pretty much out of reach at 42-9, the Bengals made it interesting in the 4th quarter putting up 3 TDs of their own. Dalton finally got on track and put together a scoring ending with an AJ green TD, then Ford who earlier returned the kick for a TD fumbled the kickoff and the Bengals quickly took advantage. One play, the Dalton hit Charles for a TD and now the game was a little bit closer, but with about 5 minutes left in the game. At this point the score was 42-23 and the Bengals was able to put a stop to the Raiders next offensive possession and added a FG. On an onside kick, the Bengals recovered and followed up with Dalton hitting Boldin for a 57 yard catch where he out jumped three Raider defenders for the score with over a minute left in the game. After the 2 point conversation failed to get it within 8, the score was now 42-32 with another onside attempt and they still had three timeouts. This time, the Raiders recovered and drained the clock behind Dmac. The game got out of hand quickly, but the Bengals responded too little too late.

gg DU55

2. DU55

DU55 Walk On

GG Kidofcrash23

You played great. Just pummeled me early on and I had to get one dimensional, which isn't my forte. McFadden was awesome and near unstoppable in this one. Wish my 1st half had of played out like the 4th quarter did lol. Hopefully see ya again in the playoffs ( may e if I get my crap together ).