S3: Week 2

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Wyrmreaver, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

asurob
    Wilfiger PSU 38
    Riptides
    Selvy9
    GMONEY 15
    Abominatrix
    Automatik
    Five_Fifs
    Jamie
    qclassic 22
    Week 2 is up gents!

Virginia visits Army in our first shot at slowing down Gmoney's bid at a repeat title
    Kentucky travels to Bowling Green, can Rob win again against a BG team looking to bounce back?
    Cal travels to NIU in a game that could sneak up on Abominatrix if he isnt careful

Temple and UMass have Bye weeks, everyone else has the CPU

2. Jamie

Jamie Walk On

Abominatrix

I can roll Thursday anytime after 5pm est.

3. Abominatrix

Abominatrix Walk On

I'll probably be able to go around 8pm on Thursday. Let me know if that works for you or not.

4. Jamie

Jamie Walk On

Works for me.

5. asurob

asurob Walk On

qclassic 22

I am available all day today as I took the day off from work. I have things to do from at least 6 to 8 tonite and I am likely humped tomorrow nite as I have to shoot the Oregon ASU football game for my job.

Let me know.

6. qclassic 22

qclassic 22 Walk On

asurob sorry for the late response I worked all day yestetday. I should have time tomorrow if its not simmed by then

7. Wyrmreaver

asurob
    qclassic 22

Friday night is fine if you can get it done then.

For everyone, if a guy doesnt respond on the boards shoot him a text (except gmoney who asked not to be texted)

8. asurob

asurob Walk On

qclassic 22

Hey no worries. We all have jobs and wives who ruin all our fun. I am hung up with the Oregon football game tonite and unsure when Ill get home. I'm shooting for 8 830 (when my shooting responsibilities end). Failing that I am absolutely humped tomorrow as I have a joyous softball doubleheader to shoot. I am trying to get my staff to cover the second game...if that happens Ill be home around 8 my time..(I live in arizona). When I get home tonite I will boot up and look for you.

Wyrmreaver

I have no problems if the game needs to be simmed. Life in the fast lane and all that. At minimum Ill sneak on tonite and do my recruiting.

9. qclassic 22

qclassic 22 Walk On

asurob can u play in the next hour or 2 gotta put some sleep in for an early work start in the morning

10. Wyrmreaver

He is on west coast time, so he was talking about being home around 11pm EST..... looks like a sim. Gmanoey and I are playing tonight around 10pm PST (1am EST) and I will advance after, so make sure your recruiting is done

11. qclassic 22

qclassic 22 Walk On

Wyrmreaver I did my recruiting I hate for a sim to happen I will try to wait around until 10 or 11 CST thats the time zone I'm in. My bad asurob if I'm not on at that time cause I might be sleep

Last edited: Oct 19, 2012
  12. asurob

asurob Walk On

qclassic 22

No worries man. We will get it next time. My gig was weird this week with a thursday night football game and then a softball fall doubleheader tonite(who the hell knew they played softball in the fall). Onward and upward I say.'