(S3) Week 3 Game Summaries

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Fred Limbo, Oct 5, 2011.

1. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

2. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

3. ptown27

ptown27 Walk On

Georgia wins a close one between the Hedges

UW came in the Athens looking to steal one from the dogs and came real close to leaving Athens with the win. But stubborn Coach Hicks and the UGA defense had other plans.
    UW 395 to UGA 329 in total yards. UGA struggled on offense, but where there offense slacked there defense picked it up. Forcing 6 turnovers; 4 forced in the red zone. Everytime that UW got in the red zone UGA stopped them cold. The way UW controlled the tempo of the game it seemed like they would steal it. After the game Coach Hicks reiterated that for his team to win the SEC, they have to be more consistent on offense. Right UGA 2-0.[​IMG]

4. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Well the Tigers got to travel out to sunny L.A. to meet up with USC and coach calirage .....and win big 37-7. USC scored on the 1st play from scrimmage and it looked as if the tigers were in for a long night. But the Ground game got to work and we drove down to score on a nice long 3 min drive. End of 1st 7-7

After a 3 and out we got the ball back and drove down only to stall inside the 25 and settled for a FG. Then we get the ball back and drive down to the 1 yard line and its 4th and goal. I am thinking on the road vs the Trojans I need this score and if he stops me he has got to go 99 yards and I am bringing the pain for the safety....but my 290 lb FB pounds it in the end-zone for 6. Then things really get back for the Trojans a fumble and I score on the 1st play, then another fumble and I score with 4 sec left in the half. and take a 31-7 lead into the half.

2nd half I chew clock and kick FG's the Trojans were not able to get anything going turning the ball over 4x. Our D played lights out and I am very proud of them. We only gave up 1 1st down the whole game.

GG Calirage and GL the rest of the year.
    USC.png

5. calirage

calirage Walk On