S3 Week 4

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DC, Oct 15, 2010.

1. DC

DC Shake n Bake

S3 Week 4

Is open.

Advance is Sunday night

2. ken10

ken10 Walk On

Damn it man I didn't get my recruiting in -__-

3. DC

DC Shake n Bake

The rule of thumb is to do your recruiting before you play your game that way people can't abuse the visit options. That will keep you from getting adacrd over

4. ThePaw

ThePaw I'm so seasonal it hurts, baby!

Absolutely throttled South Carolina (I LOVED IT). I'll do a write up later, but now I have an essay to do for Eng 101. Also, 8/10 recruits were there at the game. I'm expecting some major signage :D

5. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Haha I have a bunch of recruits comming in week 7 against ole miss. Ima do my best to blow them out the water!

6. ticketp1

ticketp1 Walk On

Another offensive shoot out for the Cardinals, I'm about to fire my defensive coordinator.

7. alemic

alemic Walk On

Washington @ Arizona State

Huskies get back to .500 at the price of Sun Devils
    [​IMG]

Conference play has finally begun for the Washington Huskies who are trying to get back on track after losing 2 straight games the last being a heart breaker to West Virginia. Their first Pac 10 opponent would be the Arizona State Sun Devils also coming into the game with a 1-2 record.

This one was never pretty and right from the start the outcome of this game was never in question. On their first drive the Huskies punched the ball in and on the second go around a great punt pinned Arizona State at their own one. Two plays later Washington came up with a safety. The Huskies would add two more TD's before halftime on the ground thanks to Brian Denman. The only score of the game would come just before halftime on an option play gone wrong as the Sun Devils would pick up the pitch and take it the house. 23-8 game at the half.

The second half would fare no better for Arizona State giving up 14 more points and putting up a goose egg. The Huskies would grab the ball in the fourth and run the clock out to finish the game.

Final Score
    Washington 37 Arizona State 8

Key Stats
    Passing
    Keith Price 12-18 275 yards 2 TD 0 INT
    Nick Montana 2-4 35 yards 0 TD 0 INT

Rushing
    Deontae Cooper 32 attempts 138 yards 1 TD
    Brian Denman 5 attempts 19 yards 2 TD

Defense
    Andre Pulu 2 tackles 2 sacks 1 FF​

8. ckamm1