1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

S3 week 5

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DC, Oct 17, 2010.

1. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Is advance is Tuesday

2. ken10

ken10 Walk On

Another darn bye week.

3. ThePaw

ThePaw I'm so seasonal it hurts, baby!

Not one recruit signed despite them all coming in and have A visits. Dang.

4. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

patience Paw it'll happen.

5. ThePaw

ThePaw I'm so seasonal it hurts, baby!

Oh i'm not worried. I'll hopefully snag all of them eventually.

6. MZizzle2

MZizzle2 Fresh Ta Def

I couldnt get my game in tonight. I'll get my game in tomorrow around 5 or 6 est.

7. ckamm1

ckamm1 Walk On

#3 Miami- 24, #18 Florida St.- 21

With FSU's coach attending to other slightly more important matters, the Hurricanes used a very balanced attack to hold on for a win over the rival Seminoles. Young QB Stephen Morris is quickly making the Miami faithful forget about the departed, record breaking Jacory Harris. Morris went 14-19 for 221 yards and added three rush touchdowns, all on QB sneaks inside the 1 yard line. RB Storm Johnson returned after missing a few weeks of action to rush 24 times for 131 yards. Florida State was most effective throwing the ball as Will Secord 269 yards and 3 TD's.

Miami goes on the road for three straight ACC road games now and will look to move up even higher than their current #3 ranking in the nation, their highest since 2003.