(S3) WEEK 5

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Fred Limbo, Oct 9, 2011.

1. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

2. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

ScreenHunter_01 Oct. 10 08.16.gif
    Stats did not upload but I had a good game tryed to get some passing going but it was not working out well think I threw 2 or 3 Picks​

3. ptown27

ptown27 Walk On

4. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

ptown27 hey i cant see your doc it says i dont have access, i think you need to make it open to public for viewing or something

5. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Shnoogans10 advance is at 7am...just a heads up your the only one left to play.

6. ptown27

ptown27 Walk On

7. ptown27

ptown27 Walk On

let me know if you can see it now

8. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

yea its good now

9. HAL9100

HAL9100 TSO's Resident Antagonist

Featured Threads:
    Wisconsin Retains Paul Bunyan's Axe In Blowout Fashion

[​IMG]

Wisconsin came into this game expecting a dog fight. Two years ago when the Badgers last visited Minnesota, the Golden Gophers gave them a run for their money and nearly pulled off the upset. Last year, the Badgers torched Minnesota by a large margin. This year though, Wisconsin was without their starting QB and star RBs from 2012 and they were returning to the Twin Cities. And on top of that, Wisconsin vs Minnesota is the oldest rivalry in college athletics. This was a game prime for an upset.

That would not happen. The #6 Badgers came in prepared and dominated in every phase of the game and from the opening kickoff. Minnesota got the ball first but did nothing with it and punted it to Wisconsin. Three plays later, RB Kyle Zuleger would take off on a 50+ yard TD run to start the rout. Wisconsin was up 21-0 at the end of the 1st quarter, and by halftime, the Badgers had scored a TD in just about every way imaginable. There were rushing TDs, a passing TD, a defensive TD, and even a punt return for a TD and they led 35-0 at the half.

The 2nd team offense and defense played the entire 2nd half and kept up the intensity. Offensively, they would add another 17 points in the 2nd half to make it 52-0. Defensively, Minnesota never reached Wisconsin's half of the field in this game. Just a complete domination.

Player of the Game: Lots of options but I'll give it to Melvin Gordon. This guy looked like Devin Hester out there. He had 2 punt return TDs and picked up big yardage on every punt return.

Upcoming: Wisconsin hosts the defending National Champions and #1 Auburn Tigers. Auburn won big in the meeting last year so this will surely be a tough game for the Badgers to pull out.

10. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Nice job on the summaries guys....great pic of the AX....did Paul Bunyan ever use that?

11. ptown27

ptown27 Walk On

12. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Paul....looks like you are using a template I set up in Gdocs which is good.....to use you have to set up in your Google doc account, save in a different name....

13. ptown27

ptown27 Walk On

I have a Google Docs account that I have been using.. I didn't set up the public viewing feature that is my bad.

14. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Figured this would be a tough cpu game....207 yards rushing...by the Tide, wow

15. titangator

titangator Walk On

Man these game summaries with the Google things are so cool, only wish I was smart enough to figure them out! lol

16. HAL9100

HAL9100 TSO's Resident Antagonist

Featured Threads:
    Looks a bit small to me. ;)

[​IMG]