s3 week 6

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mikey, Jan 19, 2011.

1. mikey

mikey Walk On

maeshall finally got back on track with a whopping win over tulsa 60 to 39 marshall d play great with 4 pick 6s and a bunch of swated balls and i think 4 sacks. there offenses got back on track wit 23 first downs ans 481 passing yards gram did threw to picks oh and the d for marshall froced 3 fumbles finall back on track guys

2. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

First game, new league and its Memphis 61-UCF 30......what a way to start!....Memphis QB throws 6 TDS, could not miss...only 2 turnovers the whole game, fumble recovery/TD by UCF and a int by Memphis...UCF no rushing game as we got behind early, had to go to the pass, 42 attempts...obviously need to practice more with these sliders...

3. mickey13

mickey13 Walk On

Memphis is tough.

4. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

Yes they are...they always give me fits.

S Miss and SMU have one that goes down to the wire. On the games opening drive SMU fumbles and in 1 play S Miss breaks a 25 yard run for a 7-0 lead. SMU comes back and drives to tie the game up at 7. Both teams exchange long drives and the half end tied up at 14 each.

S Miss throws a pik on the 1st drive of the 3rd qtr and SMU capitalizes to take the lead. S Miss ties it up with another time consuming drive. SMU has the ball with about 5 minutes to play and Smiss some how hold them and forces a punt. S Miss then goes 90 yards and uses up most all of the clock and scores the go ahead TD with 30 seconds left to play.

SMU get around mid-field the throws a game ending PIK

Great Game Mickey....I could not even slow you down. you were getting alot of yards in big chunks. So i decided to play ball control, no way I win that one in a shoot out

You have built that team to a Power...congrats and I want no part of you again

GG

5. mickey13

mickey13 Walk On

Likewise my friend. Your run game was formidable. It was fun and frustrating at the same time. But it is good to be in a league that I can lose in and still feel like it was a good clean game. Your game plan was better and I gave it my best shot. Good win coach.