S3: Week 6

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Wyrmreaver, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

2. Jamie

Jamie Walk On

qclassic 22 I have very limited availability. I can play tomorrow before 2:30pm est or around 11:00pm est after work. Monday my window is between 3pm and 3:30pm est or again around 11:00pm est. Not a lot of room for error. I probably won't wake up until around noon est tomorrow, so if you can roll before that, text me. If I don't respond in 5 minutes, call me to wake my ass up! :p

3. qclassic 22

qclassic 22 Walk On

We can play when you get off of work tonight if u still can play if not im off on Monday

Last edited: Oct 28, 2012
  4. Jamie

Jamie Walk On

qclassic 22
    Wyrmreaver

Sorry about last night. My internet was being a bitch last night. Don't know what was going on with it. It seems to be working now though. Q, if you did not play our game last night, thank you. I will be available today around 3pm est if that works for you.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2012
  5. qclassic 22

qclassic 22 Walk On

Yeah thats cool I sent you a message on xbl saying do u want to try tomorrow but you got off right before I sent it. but today 3pm est is fine

• Like Like x 1
  6. Jamie

Jamie Walk On

Cool. Yeah I actually got your message and was half way to responding but damn net went out again. I said screw it and went to bed. Cya this afternoon.

• Like Like x 1
  7. qclassic 22

qclassic 22 Walk On

Wyrmreaver me and Jamie played and the connection dropped in the 3rd. We are gonna try again tonight around 11 pm est.

8. Jamie

Jamie Walk On

I live in Florida. Apparently, Sandy took my internet with her!!

Sucks too because it was a really good, defensive struggle.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

That's fine. You can also just play a half assuming the score was whatever it was and then whoever is "ahead" after the half wins and finishes the game vs the CPU, that's how we finish dropped connection games in my premiere league