S3 - Week 7

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mboda, Dec 6, 2011.

1. mboda

mboda Walk On

WEEK 7
    [​IMG] at [​IMG]
    Oregon has now won 3 straight games and comes into this game confident that they can come away with a victory. Alabama has had a TOUGH schedule thus far and it doesn't get any easier. Bama is 1-3 on the year and is desperate for a win here. Should be a close game, ill say Oregon gets a big road win here 17-13.
    [​IMG] at [​IMG]
    The #1 ranked Georgia Bulldogs have been rolling through teams lately, and last week they gave Alabama a beatdown 48-21. Georgia should have no problem here with Tennessee. Georgia wins 49-14.
    [​IMG] at [​IMG]
    Nebraska might have the best defense in the nation as they have only given up 1 touchdown on the year so far, and no team has scored more than 10 points. Nebraska should get a win this game. Nebraska wins 34-6.
    [​IMG] at [​IMG]
    Michigan is coming off a big win over Wisconsin 49-14 after losing their previous 2 games. Indiana shouldn't put up much of a fight this week. I predict Michigan wins 42-17.
    [​IMG] at [​IMG]
    Purde is now 1-4 on the year so far and has lost 3 straight games against 3 tough opponents. This week they should end that losing streak against Northwestern. Ill say the new Purdue coach gets his first win 37-24.
    [​IMG] at [​IMG]
    Ohio State got a bounceback win last week against TCU 38-17, after suffering their first loss of the year at Georgia. This week they should roll over Minnesota. Ill predict 52-10.
    [​IMG] at [​IMG]
    Auburn is coming off of a bye week and should be ready for this game against #10 Arkansas. The Razorbacks have yet to face a ranked team and i think Auburn will be too much for them. Ill say Auburn wins 37-21.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

sec_3.png

AUBURN11L.png ARKANSAS11R.png
    1st Quarter-This was a big game in the SEC as Auburn is looking to expand their lead in the SEC West as Alabama as already lost one game and so has LSU. Auburn and Arkansas were the only two undefeated teams left in conference play and they kew today when they were going to come into Little rock, Arkansas that it was going to be a tough battle and it surely was. Auburn would get the ball first and be forced to punt it. Arkansas is driving the feild smoothly getting first down after first down. then on their next play they ran a draw play and their Rb would break one tackles and run for a TD straight up the middle. Auburn would respond with a fg to end the 1st Quarter as Arkansas took most of the time off the clock.
    2nd Quarter- Auburn kicked of the ball and Arkansas returner took back the kick 40 yards and on the very next play Mitchell would hit his Wr on a fade for a TD as their was a mix up in Auburn defense when we clearly ran 2 man Under. Auburn would respond by driving all the way down to the 10 yard line but were stopped on all 3 downs and had to settle for a Fg. Arkansas had another smooth drive and it was looking like they were going to score again until MLB Holland for AUburn stripped the Arkansas RB and auburn would recover. Our defense was finally alive and we had all momentum. A few plays later Auburn punched it in to cut the lead down to one point. Arkansas would take knees to en the 1st half.
    3rd Quarter- This would be a quiet Quarter as Arkansas kicked 2 Fg's and Auburn kicked one. 20- 16 Auburn has the lead.
    4th Quarter- Both teams would go Balls Out this quarter as they knew this game would affect the SEC west in the big way. Straight off the bat Auburn scores to take the lead by punching it with Mike blakely once again. Auburn had all momentum and their defense was playing well too until Mitchell hit his wr for another fade as Auburn corner decided not to jump and the score was 20-27 at this point. Auburn is driving until they Clint Mosley got sacked for 5 yards which made it 3rd and 15. this was a big drive as Auburn didnt know if they could trust their defense. HIKE it was a low snap Clint looked at his first read the post, it wasnt open he looked at Miller on the streak it wasnt open, then the perfect window CLint Mosley found Jones on the wheel route . AUburn fans were roaring even if there wasnt that many of them. on the very next play as Mike Blakely was out for game Quinn Bray high stepped away from one tackle juke the corner and was off to the races for a TD 27-27 Tie game. Both teams would trade Fg's but auburn forced Arkansas to punt the ball and left Auburn with a 1:30 left to score. Auburn was driving smoothly until they came to a 3rd and 10 on the 45 yard line. Since we run a 2 Qb system Khalil Frazier was in the game his throw power isnt too good so when we ran four verticals he lobbed it to Trovon Reed but it didnt go far enough so Auburn TE ran as fastest as he can caught the ball and broke two tackles to get us into Fg range. we could keep pounding the ball up the middle until We kicked the GW Field goal with 3 seconds left to win the game
    Auburn is now preparing for a big game next week against the Undefeated Nebraska Cornhuskers
    nebraska_helmet_left.png VS auburn_helmet_left.png
    STATS AND PLAYERS NAME WILL BE UPLOADED LATER AS I AM NOT HOME YET

Last edited: Dec 7, 2011
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Ghost

RESERVED FOR RECRUITING BATLLES AS I SEE ALOT OF RECRUITS SOON MAKING THER DECISION
    mboda you should let me have Brandon Washington

4. CoachRedd

CoachRedd I come through in something real foolish

Dear Lord can I please beat Northwestern this week.

5. mboda

mboda Walk On

#3[​IMG] at [​IMG]
    Another big injury hits Nebraska
    [​IMG]
    The Cornhuskers played fantastic on both sides of the ball and dominated Arizona State 44-7. Nebraska drove right down the field on the opening drive that ended in a TD. On that first drive Nebraska QB Brion Carnes went down with an elbow injury. Nebraska would find out later that Carnes broke his elbow(same injury as Aaron Green) and will miss the rest of the season. Backup QB Vince House stepped in and played a good game going 18/30 for 260 yards 3 Tds and 1 Int. The Cornhuskers are now without their two Heisman candidates for the rest of the year. Coach Swoboda said that although they are going to miss those two guys, the offense shouldn't suffer much and that QB Vince House and HB James Heinz are more than capable of being starters in this offense and that their won't be much of a drop off in production.

After a 7-7 first quarter, Arizona State would be outscored 37-0 for the next three quarters. Although House had a good day, Nebraska leaned heavily on the running game and the HB Trio of Heinz, Harvey and Heard piled up 242 yards on 33 carries and two touchdowns. Nebraska is going to have to get House up to speed quickly as they have a tough road ahead starting next week against the #6 Auburn Tigers.

6. Ghost

Yesss :rolleyes:

7. Ghost

8. UniQue2Three

UniQue2Three Walk On

Hey answer ur mom when she calls for u lol

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ghost

lol i swear i reveiwed it to make sure that wasnt in it i guess i didnt reveiw it perfect

10. UniQue2Three

UniQue2Three Walk On

Did u need to put groceries away? Lol

11. Ghost

Lol no she was bugging me to clean my room

12. Tretrain26

Tretrain26 Walk On

mboda I'm on AP until further notice (I'll still try to get my games played/recruit but if I'm the last one don't wait on me)

13. bsbgw1

bsbgw1 Walk On

alabama wins 28-27

speechless

14. mboda

mboda Walk On

Looked like a hell of a game. Nice win