(S3) Week 8: Big 10 Showdown #15 Penn State @ #23 Ohio State

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bigtubb_, Nov 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Week 8 is up now.....advanced league via net so if ppl were on when the network was down they could play or if it came back while I was sleep ppl could play.....

No Dynasty hub update as a result....

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

3. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

smace767 JerzeyReign bad news fellas I have drill this lovely weekend, so wont be back on agin until sunday night, I can go now if you can smace, but other than that, Im out till sunday...

4. smace767

smace767 Walk On

I told JerzeyReign to sim it since its a big conf user gm and you didnt have a good chance to play it.

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

We could wait until Sunday since its a big user game. As long as you are both proactive in getting it in on Sunday I don't see a problem. Plus, if benbuckeye loses he will probably get fired and I don't want a sim loss as the 'reason' ;)

6. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

good thing i saw jerzey's reply...i almost hit the button.... smace767 does anyone on this site have your number...we were trying to contact u via text last night since u leave ur ps3 on......at least send me ur number via pm...i tried aim tooo..

7. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Just text'd ben on AIM. He should reply if he has signal sooner rather than later. If he has time to respond I'll try to schedule the game for you smace767

8. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

He just texted me...

9. KnightNoles

smace767
    JerzeyReign

" Im going to make it home tonight to play him trying to shoot for bettween 6 and 7..and thanks man..dont have internet were il at lol"

• Like Like x 1
  10. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

is that bens time...?.

11. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

12. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

k...about to send smace the msg and im uploading vid without the natty champs..lol

13. KnightNoles

Faggotry.. I told you I would upload 5 to my hub

14. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

And to others in the OD... this would be a perfect time to catch up on summaries if need be. I see y'all out there playing other games, I don't trip but that NCAA sanction thread isn't another one of my 'punk ass threats' #TeamSerious

15. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

We helped u get your content done and we did the off-season two weeks ago....i know you have to spend time with ur lady but 2 weeks....I finally have a break from work but I have to grade 2800 writing assignments b4 I go back next week....I need to get my content done now....or I will get hit with sanctions homie...I think 2 weeks is long enough....dont worry ur name is on the list.....lol

• Like Like x 1
  16. KnightNoles

Helped me get it done? I paper and penciled it and you guys wouldn't read what I had already done... plus I told you all thanks and appreciated it so much

2 weeks what? Plus I posted that I could upload them back in the beginning of the week and didnt say anything. 5 vids can go onto easportswire and yourself can go to my page and download them.. you go without a computer I think it is going on 5 weeks now, I've done my summaries and will update my shit once I get my technology back!!

17. KnightNoles

smace767
    bigtubb_
    JerzeyReign

" Damn...dude im not going to be able to make it home..tell smace if he wants to play it go ahead..ill be back sunday evening though, at like 6 "

18. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

smace767 im gonna put ben on in a sec....

19. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

damn didnt see the rest of this...gave smace the msg and he said sim it to give ben a fair shot.......so i did

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.