(S3) Week 9: ND hosts USC, #13 PSU faces Wisconsin

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bigtubb_, Nov 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Welcome to Week 9!​
    Remember to visit dynasty.easports.com to publish your own stories.​
    =============== #7 Rutgers Scarlet Knights (6-0) ===============​
    Last week, Rutgers won 29-27 against Navy (2-5).​
    This week, the Scarlet Knights travel to Louisville to face the Louisville Cardinals (3-1).​
    In recruiting news, the following Rutgers targets have announced their decisions:​
    - (**) C Roderick Moore has committed to Connecticut​
    - (***) HB Sam Williams has committed to LSU​
    - (***) DT Cole Morgan has committed to Ole Miss​
    - (***) LT Joe Boyd has committed to Ohio​
    - (***) LT Scott Stevenson has committed to Pittsburgh​
    - (***) MLB Bryan Sanders has committed to Pittsburgh​
    - (****) QB Jon Swain has committed to Rutgers
    - (****) HB Anthony Smith has committed to Georgia Tech​
    =============== Ohio State Buckeyes (5-2) ===============​
    Last week, Ohio State lost 30-12 against Penn State (4-2).​
    This week, the Buckeyes travel to West Lafayette to face the Purdue Boilermakers (3-3).​
    In recruiting news, the following Ohio State targets have announced their decisions:​
    - (***) MLB Bryan Sanders has committed to Pittsburgh​
    - (****) CB Chris Cooper has committed to Ohio State
    - (****) HB James Cunningham has committed to Ohio State
    =============== #13 Penn State Nittany Lions (4-2) ===============​
    Last week, Penn State won 30-12 against Ohio State (5-2).​
    This week, the Nittany Lions travel to Madison to face the Wisconsin Badgers (4-1).​
    In recruiting news, the following Penn State targets have announced their decisions:​
    - (****) CB Darrick Barrett has committed to Maryland​
    - (*****) HB Erik Brown has committed to Penn State
    =============== Notre Dame Fighting Irish (3-3) ===============​
    Last week the Fighting Irish were idle.​
    This week, the Fighting Irish will host USC (2-4).​
    In recruiting news, the following Notre Dame targets have announced their decisions:​
    - (****) LOLB Justin Woods has committed to Oklahoma​
    =============== #3 Miami Hurricanes (6-0) ===============​
    Last week, Miami won 42-14 against Duke (3-3).​
    This week, the Hurricanes will host Georgia Tech (2-4).​
    =============== #4 SMU Mustangs (7-0) ===============​
    Last week, SMU won 59-14 against Rice (2-5).​
    This week, the Mustangs travel to Tulsa to face the Tulsa Golden Hurricane (3-3).​
    In recruiting news, the following SMU targets have announced their decisions:​
    - (***) P Kenny Sanders has committed to SMU
    - (****) LOLB Jimmy Phillips has committed to USC​
    - (****) MLB Antonio Allen has committed to SMU
    - (****) CB Demetrius Reese has committed to SMU
    - (****) FS Aaron Greco has committed to SMU
    - (***) TE Jonathan Davis has committed to SMU
    =============== #8 Florida State Seminoles (5-1) ===============​
    Last week, Florida State won 35-7 against NC State (3-3).​
    This week, the Seminoles will host Duke (3-3).​
    In recruiting news, the following Florida State targets have announced their decisions:​
    - (***) WR Marcus Smith has committed to UL Lafayette​
    - (****) DT Paul Williams has committed to Florida State
    =============== #10 Baylor Bears (5-1) ===============​
    Last week the Bears were idle.​
    This week, the Bears are idle.​
    =============== FIU Golden Panthers (4-2) ===============​
    Last week, FIU won 28-10 against UL Monroe (3-3).​
    This week, the Golden Panthers will host UL Lafayette (4-3).​
    In recruiting news, the following FIU targets have announced their decisions:​
    - (***) C Drew Smith has committed to UL Lafayette​
    - (***) MLB Chester Dawson has committed to Troy​
    - (***) LE Erik Edwards has committed to FIU
    - (***) TE Kevin Wright has committed to UCF​
    =============== Hawai'i Warriors (4-2) ===============​
    Last week, Hawai'i won 24-14 against Colorado State (2-3).​
    This week, the Warriors travel to San Diego to face the San Diego State Aztecs (3-2).​

2. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

I might have fudged this one up. Didn't know benbuckeye could make it Sunday at 6pm and smace767 asked me to sim the game so I did. Should have waited...but oh well....ben just needs to win out......:D

• Like Like x 1
  3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Damn tubby.. yea you fd up after we waited another day for jerz and I... I bet you will get one of these from ben...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Man... why did you advance this? You gotta let them play that one... championships could be on the line. Their was no reason to rush that advance, we were good. If smace wanted to sim it, he would have went on auto as ben played the CPU. I know USC shocked Oregon but go play a 'Play Now' game if you have the itch to play NCAA... damn bruh...

I'll take the file back now.

Rutgers will be kicking off shortly.

6. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Hindsight is 20/20

This is why I didn't want the file in the first place and communication (which didnt happen between the players) should be mandatory

Btw, this didnt have shit to do with me wanting to play a game or watch USC

For almost 2 days I talked to both of them.......Both acted like they didnt want to play or like they couldn't sit around and wait for the other guy and just Sim it. Ben stayed up all night Friday to 1 waiting on Smace but he came home from school and went to sleep but didn't know Ben wanted to play (no communication)...Ben said put me on auto or sim it...then Smace gets up in the morning and says sim it (I get his number and decided we should wait)........then ben says i can play between 6 and 7. I tell smace..he's on a ready but ben cant make and both say auto/sim it so I did.... I never got a time on when they would play....they didnt put it up....so I sim it...maybe I was wrong but don't belittle me like it was my fault......

I thought you were adamant about a 24-48 advance and if you don't put a time your game will get simmed...Im going by the rules u set up/ and we agreed too....

• Like Like x 1
  7. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

ok....i had just woke up when I typed this....my alarm on my oscillator, saying there is no freaking water in it, woke me...i kinda typed a crabby message message but u get the point....

8. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Next Advance Monday @ 5pm

9. smace767

smace767 Walk On

commo was not the issue from the user end. The issue was when are you going to advance.

The week advanced sometime friday morning since the thread was started then. by the time i was avail to see it it was 10 pm. I saw ben was not on when i got home and figured i would catch him in the AM.
    In the AM he has been on by then and now says he is on drill. The commo was established we could not play until later. He, not wanting everyone to wait said he could not get home so put him on auto to not slow down the advance. I said sim it.

Then there is a chance he could be home on SAt night, which i was ready and waiting, but he couldnt make it and said put him on auto. Again i said sim it if he cant play so there is about a 50-50 chance.
    Now if Ben knew that we werent advancing until he was back then we would have waited until sun. If I knew we were gonna wait till sunday i would have not said sim it and waited.

It all comes down to when is the advance gonna be. Once we know, then we can figure the time thing out.

About me;
    smace767 avail almost anytime that i am given notice except Fridays from 4pm to 10 pm eastrn. Thats why i dont post a time cause i sit home and take classes right now. I dictate 95% of my time/ schedule.

22 years in the Army, they and the VA and PELL grants, pay me well enough to be able to do that right now.

I am moving this week so im not sure how smooth this will go down but i will be signing for keys monday and move out by the 29th. I also have to get about 2 days on the range and in class to get this concealed weapons permit. We could be about at, or near the end of the regular season by the time im really out the net..

10. KnightNoles

Well tha drama....

I'll be kicking off sometime tonight

11. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Water under the bridge. We're good.

12. KnightNoles

13. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

LeatherHelmet - Is with family so he'll get simmed.
    bebuckeye - Should of been back yesterday so he'll be close to the sim monster too.

Advance will be moved to noon eastern unless benbuckeye or @LeatherHelmet schedules to play their game before 5pm.

14. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Ben said he will play at 4 or 5...

15. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

JerzeyReign

Did my recruiting....super sim my game...played to a 7-7 tie at half, then simmed the 2nd half, kind of like watching paint dry....

Will be home Wed. afternoon, have a bye...third this season....so will be able to play the next game as staying home for Thanksgiving....3rd bye this season...and one more after the Fresno game....

Hawaii won so 5-2 overall, 5-1 in conf...not proud of a sim win...but given the freezes I've had...setting up new accounts etc...will take it....play Fresno State next...

16. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

JerzeyReign @bigtubb smace767 Was my fault that game got simmed; I should have posted I was going to be gone for drill, but kinda snuck up on me too lol. I had a lot of stuff going on friday and that was the first I could get on that night. Ill just blame uncle sam for that loss and me getting fired...besides being a fan I would want me fired too so they can get urban meyer in there....

17. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

lol urban huh?

18. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Hawaii recruiting done..on a bye so ready to adv

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.