S3 - Week 9

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mboda, Dec 10, 2011.

1. mboda

mboda Walk On

WEEK 9
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Nebraska improved to 6-0 on the year with a big win last week over Auburn 40-21 and are now the #1 ranked team in the nation. Michigan has gotten back to their winning ways as they have won their last 3. This game will more than likely decide which one of these teams wins the Big Ten Legends division and a trip to the Big Ten Championship game. This game is also a matchup of the Swoboda brothers, who are tied 1-1 in head to head meetings so far.
    Other Matchups
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    A new user vs user matchup here. Ohio State has gotten their season back on track, as they have now won 3 straight games and this week they take on Purdue. The new Boilermakers coach got his first win as Head Coach last week against Northwestern 42-25. I have a feeling this one is going to be close, and i want to pick Purdue in an upset, but i won't Ohio State wins 31-30. ​
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Although they have dropped to #2 in the rankings, Georgia is now 7-0 and have rolled through all their opponents so far this season. LSU is 3-4 on the year and have fallen way short of their expectations for this season. Georgia should get a win here 41-17. ​
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Auburn was outplayed last week against Nebraska and this week they play a 1-5 Florida State who has lost 4 straight. I say Auburn gets back to winning 42-21.​
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Alabama might have saved their season with the Big win over Oregon 2 weeks ago. Alabama now hits the easy part of their schedule and should roll right through Tennessee. I predict 49-10.​
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Oregon is coming off of a a bye week after their tough loss to Alabama 2 weeks ago. This week they get an overmatched 3-3 Cal. Oregon wins 38-7.​

• Like Like x 2
  2. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

auburn_banner.png
    Auburn has 7 players visiting thi s week including
    lonnie Barnes.jpeg
    who is currently soft commited to South Carolina

3. Ghost

4. CoachRedd

CoachRedd I come through in something real foolish

You have 8,900 unread emails.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ghost

i
    i no its something me and my freind been doing for months see who has more unread emails

6. Ghost

and Auburn is on upset Alert halftime they are losing 7 0

7. Ghost

8. Ghost

9. Matthew Keves

Matthew Keves Walk On

Miller-Berry-Fields Lead OSU to big Win

It was a big play offense and a stifling D that led OSU to a 38-0 win over Purdue. OSU struck quickly with an 86 yd run by Jamaal Berry. 2 minuted later, Braxton Miller found Chris Fields for an 81 yd TD pass to lead 14-0 after 1. In the second, Fields caught his 2nd TD pass from 48 yds to lead 21-0 at the half.
    Fields' 3rd TD catch came in the 3rd from 8 yds out. Rod Smith ran it in from 3 yds in the 4th before Drew Basil added a final FG to make it 38-0.
    Ohio State's D was also very strong in their shutout performance and deserves to be mentioned.

Miller 9-14 279 yds 3 TD
    Berry 19 rushed 137 yds TD
    Fields 4 rec 145 yds 3 TD

10. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

USC routs rival Notre Dame in new coach's first game, 52-14

It was a laugher in South Bend, as new Coach RyanC had little work to do against a lackluster Notre Dame squad. The newly implemented spread offense worked wonders and Junior QB Jesse Scroggins was key. The defense played well, but will need to focus on giving up less yardage against future opponents.

Stats

Passing
    J. Scroggins - 5/7, 98 yds, 1 TD/0 INT

Rushing
    D. Baxter - 14 att, 85 yds, TD
    J. Scroggins - 7 att, 78 yds, 2 TD
    D. Morgan - 6 att, 39 yds

Last edited: Dec 12, 2011