1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

S3 (Week 9)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by majesty95, Feb 28, 2013.

1. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

2. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

danwin Let's shoot for tomorrow and get it out of the way.

3. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

YungLew15 Looks like tonight if your online now or tomorrow after 8pm est is when I will available, Friday to Sunday I'm out of town. So lets try for tomorrow for sure if not now.

4. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

5. woodsmall

woodsmall Walk On

Anyone know anything about Reallyrill? He hasn't been on TSO since Jan 8th and hasn't been on his ps3 for 6 days now ... he is on auto so should I just go ahead and play?

6. Crunk_Ness

Crunk_Ness Walk On

When I had to play the Bears I sent him a text. His number is on his profile page. He may or may not play. Told me he was out of town last time so I ended up playing cpu.

7. Crunk_Ness

Crunk_Ness Walk On

CJTHA1 Let me know when you're going to be ready for the rematch bro? I'm available today after 4:30 cst if that works for you? Let me know what works as I am off tomorrow also.

8. YungLew15

YungLew15 Walk On

Tonight at 8 EST works.

9. woodsmall

woodsmall Walk On

Thx Crunk ... sent a text but nothing yet

10. danwin

danwin Walk On

Minnesota 31 @ Houston 37
    Houston pulled a big upset with the help of 3 interceptions to take down the undefeated Minnesota Vikings. Andre Johnson led the way for the Texans with 7 receptions for 192 yards and a touchdown. K. Rudolph almost brought the Vikings back with 6 receptions for 156 yards and a touchdown. The Texans did suffer a devastating loss with tight end O. Daniels going to be out 5 weeks with a shoulder tear. The Texans have next week off, while the Viking host the Seattle Seahawks.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1