S3 Week12 Summaries

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by cmassey13, Dec 3, 2012.

1. cmassey13

cmassey13 Walk On

Here we go.

2. cmassey13

cmassey13 Walk On

[​IMG]
    Sun Devils Rock Boulder With 48-17 Thrashing of Buffs
    The ASU Sun Devils used a dominant second quarter to take control of this week's PAC-12 matchup against Colorado. They got a defensive score on an interception return to go along with 2 long passing scores and a 1-yard rushing TD for a 28 point outburst whild holding Colorado scoreless in the second quarter. ASU was able to get several backups involved in the second half. The coaching staff was very pleased with the play of backup QB Michael Eubank who gained 34 yards on 5 carries and went 2 of 2 for 20 yards. Eubank, dubbed "Big Bank" by his teammates, is an intimidating runner at 6'5" and 243lbs and looks ready to take over next year when Mike Bercovici graduates.

Next week, ASU plays host to Utah in the next-to-last regular season game.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. ISUCubswin

ISUCubswin Walk On

Awesome. Just destroyed Okie State. My RB had 152 yards. My QB had 61 rushing yards and 322 passing yards.

Didn't click "end game."

I wish EA didn't make you go back to the home screen before turning off the system.

4. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

They figure that you are smart enough to click the button that you know uploads everything to the servers. :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. ISUCubswin

ISUCubswin Walk On

Solid point. I've done it twice now where I didn't click "end game." I figured if I have to wait so friggin long after a game to watch photos/highlights, they would just upload it during that time. Oh well, I beat em twice.

6. Crumbler81

Crumbler81 Walk On

Same Old Story
    Orange Drop to 1-8
    Once again, Syracuse finds a way to snatch a defeat from the jaws of victory, losing their 4th straight against a heavily favored UCONN squad 38-35. Late in the 1st, the Orange had jumped out to a 14-0 lead after rushing TDs by freshman HB Mario Washington but the Huskies would easily come back with 21 unanswered points before QB Kasey Nichols connected with TE Louie Addazio to tie it at 21 heading into the half. The 2nd Half would be much of the same with the Orange taking a 35-28 lead after Nichols' 3rd TD pass at the end of the 3rd. Fortunately, for UCONN, Syracuse found a way to lose another one in the 4th after Huskies QB Scott McCummings connected with TE Jason Britt on a 4th and Goal with :06 remaining.
    Next, #25 Rutgers gets to come to town to avenge last season's loss.
    ScreenHunter_340 Dec. 05 10.37.jpg
    UCONN
    QB Scott McCummings - 13/18, 171 YDS, 2 TD, INT, 14 RUSH, 51 YDS
    HB Lyle McCombs - 20 RUSH, 92 YDS, 3 TD, 2 REC, 23 YDS
    WR Shakem Phillips - 4 REC, 65 YDS, TD
    Syracuse
    QB Kasey Nichols - 12/21, 236 YDS, 3 TD, 2 INT
    HB Mario Washington - 24 RUSH, 82 YDS, 2 TD, 2 REC, 21 YDS, TD
    WR Jarrod Foster - 4 REC, 94 YDS, TD
    DE Donnie Simmons - 4 TKLS, 4 SACKS