1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

S3 WK15: Falcons at Panthers

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Blaza, Apr 15, 2013.

1. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Carolina flies over the Falcons 45-14; Clinches NFC South Division.
    [​IMG]
    With both teams sitting at 10-3, the Falcons trip up I-85 to Carolina was a winner takes all
    showdown for the division. The Falcons, who have showcased one of the best offenses in the league the last few seasons faced off against a Carolina Defense that has held their number over the past few matchups. With an all-time series record of 4-0 against the Birds, this Carolina regime felt confident that they could slow down the Falcons offense, and they did just that creating 8 turnovers on a forgettable day for Matt Ryan. Cam Newton led the charge offensively with 13-22 200 yards 2 TD/0INT; 5 Car 39 yards 2TD. Matty Ice struggled, going 14-30 194 yards 2 TD/5 INT before being replaced by Kevin Kolb.
    Defensively, the Panthers were lights out, led by MLB Luke Kuechly's 8 TAK, 1 FF, 1 INT/1 TD day. LOLB James Anderson and MLB Jon Beason added 2 INT and 8 TAK a piece. Carolina improves to 11-3 and will have another home game against Buccaneers in week 16.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2013
  2. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

• Like Like x 1
  3. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Thanks Dak, definitely feel like I have found a little groove with my boys. Cam is a handful for any defense.

Really wish we had a few more seasons, as I'm starting to fall in love with some of my younger guys.

4. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Yep same story different game. Turnovers!! I completely put myself out of games. The 4 losses account for over half of my season turnovers. Worst part is I may go 11-5/10-6 and miss the playoffs. The NFC is very top heavy this season.

GG Blaza you definately have my number. Wish there was a wayy to create custom conferences so I could send your ass to the AFC

• Like Like x 1