S3W1 Seahawks win an OT Thriller in New England

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by fuzzyl0gic, Feb 22, 2013.

1. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

[​IMG]
    Wes Crane, the rookie out of Albany, was projected to be undrafted this year. He was passed on by many coaches with needs at QB. The experts thought the Sehawks were crazy by taking him in the middle of the third round. He silenced everyone with quite an amazing rookie debut, he lifted Seattle from the jaws of defeat, something Russell Wilson could never manage to do last season. ​
    [​IMG]
    The game was pretty much back and fourth until late in the fourth quarter. Seattle found themselves down by 12 (22-34), but Crane put together a nice drive and threw his third TD pass of the game. The XP was good to make it a 29-34 game. With little time remaining on the clock, the Seahawks went for an onside kick and recovered it! Crane once again looked poised, and made another strike down field for a TD. Seattle went for the two point conversation and got it, giving them a 37-34 lead. The Patriots weren't going down without a fight, as Mallet completed a few passes to get into FG range. The FG was good as time expired, sending the game into OT. Seattle won the coin and choose to receive, and a few plays later, Crane hit Hester with no safety help, and Hester blazed down field for his second TD reception and the game was sealed. GG whoozy11, that was epic. ​

2. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

A lot of close games week 1. I lost last second with time expiring on the FG. KC too.

3. whoozy11

whoozy11 Walk On

A really fun game fuzzyl0gic and good luck the rest of the way. That'll teach me to play it safe before the games over.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  4. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Yeah the probability off me me pulling off that win was like 1 in 100000 (the quick score, the onside kick recovery, the score again and 2 point conversation, winning the toss in OT and scoring on first drive), you out-played me most of that game. That is why it was so epic, and with that rookie QB with a chip on his shoulder. May be the best QB rating I've ever had.