S3W5

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by jello1717, Jan 13, 2014.

1. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Post 'em

2. jello1717

Cal 49
    Oregon St 3

OSU threw an INT on the very 1st play of the game and the Cal D never looked back. They held the Beavers to 76 yards of offense in the 1st half, 200 yards of offense for the game and only allowed a late 3rd quarter FG as scoring.

Offensively, this game was a fucking disaster for Cal. In started on the 1st drive following the INT when Cal marched down the (quarter) field and were looking at 2nd and goal. Dennis, the best QB in the nation thus far, took the snap, was nanoblitzed by the Beavs and sacked for what seemed to be a mundane 7 yard loss. When Dennis couldn't get up, however, it turned much less mundane. Dennis would end up fracturing his foot and will miss at least 5 weeks.

Later in the 4th quarter, during garbage time Cal's #4 HB Travis Wilson broke his ribs and will miss the next 8 weeks which will be at least the rest of the regular season. Losing your #4 HB probably isn't a big deal for most teams, but it is for Cal since they always go deep @ HB. Despite being the #4 guy, Wilson has had at least 1 carry in every game this season and has had 3 or more in 3/5 games. And for proof of how valued he is, despite being listed as the #4 guy, look no further than this game's scoring summary and you'll see that he scored the game's 1st TD only 1:21 into the 1st quarter. He'll be missed but (and we still love you Travis!) at least it was garbage time so it wasn't Ervin or Muhammad.

Dennis injury.jpg
    Those dastardly Beavers injured Cal's most dangerous weapon

Nanoblitzing little bitches!
    Game Balls:
    HB#3 Khalfani Muhammad - 8 car, 135 yds (16.8 YPC, long of 94), 2 TD
    HB#2 Daniel Lasco - 7 car, 60 yds (8.5 YPC), TD
    HB#4 Travis Wilson - 5 car, 38 yds (7.6 YPC), 2 TD
    WR Chris Harper - 9 rec, 118 yds, TD - 1 car, 10 yds, TD
    DE Todd Barr - 5 tkls, 2 TFL, 2 Sks

3. Masler

Masler Moderator

Alabama blew me out and ran up the score. Went up by three scores and went for 2? No sense. Picked me off like 5 times. They can burn.

• Like Like x 2
  4. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

You know this game has flaws when that shit happens

5. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Masler - I tried to get my game in against Vandy this morning and was hit with the lemming huddle up on kick-off once, then one first play from scrimmage the next restart. I'm not sure of this is a result of NeuroticTruth leaving or not and not setting the playbook back to what it was. dakota7 or anyone else have this issue playing Vandy? This is the first time I have played them and thus haven't experienced this before.

I guess can just sim it and hope for the best unless there is something we can do. I'm just for advancing and keeping the slowly dieing heart of NCAA alive.

6. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Mas simmed his game. Probably will have to be the same unless we find a solution

• Like Like x 1
  7. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

8. jello1717

If you're talking about Vanderbilt and the muddle huddle glitch I gave the solution last week. Masler needs to get someone like Hova or anyone else that has NCAA and isn't in the E now that Masler trusts to fix this.

And when they fix Vandy we should have him check (and fix if necessary) Arkansas, Georgia, Oregon St, UCLA, and Washington.

Some of these teams have been played already since their coach left, but it'd be wrong to assume they won't glitch since Mas said he's already played Vandy (and dakota7 and Fmode11 have played they annually) without the glitch before.

9. jello1717

And the fix...

10. Masler

Masler Moderator

I'll work on a solution today. Might not come until later on.

11. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Ok... Let me know when/if I can play that Vandy game. I won't be available tonight to play but can tomorrow.

• Like Like x 1