(S4)HK GOTW: Week 6

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by G_T_G, Jan 14, 2012.

?

Who do you think is going to win?

1. Falcons

8 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. Bills

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

HARD KNOCKS GAME OF THE WEEK
    Week 6
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    HOW THEY MATCH UP
    [​IMG]
    OFFENSIVE EDGE - EVEN
    DEFENSIVE EDGE - FALCONS
    POWER RANKING - FALCONS (4) BILLS (11)

KEYS TO THE GAME:
    BILLS - Immediately shut down the Falcons run game. Peyton Manning struggled last week (2 INTS, 79 yards) even when the run game was going well for his offense. If he is forced to carry the load, he will most likely crack and cause turnovers. Offensively, the Bills need to be prepared to go on long drives and limit the turnovers to a minimum. The Bills lead HK in time of possession so this will also be something they need to continue to utilize.
    FALCONS - Keep the Moneyhall train rolling. If Rashard Mendenhall is able to run like he has been this season, the Falcons are going to be in a position to win every single game they play. Peyton Manning needs to get on track, however, and must be able to take advantage of defenses who are committing to stopping the run. Defensively, the Falcons are having a fantastic year. I still believe the run D can be improved and Atlanta needs to be prepared for Buffalo's strong backfield in Shonn Greene and CJ Spiller.
    PREDICTION - BILLS 17 FALCONS 14
    In my gut, I have a feeling Peyton Manning is going to come out on the wrong side of the brother bowl. I believe Eli will make less mistakes and the Bills will take advantage of key turnovers caused by their defense. The Falcons defense was fantastic last week - but they were facing Tim Tebow. Eli Manning is a whole different animal and I believe he has what it takes to go on long drives and not get frustrated. In the end, I know this one is going to be close. Flip a coin!

Last edited: Jan 15, 2012
    • Like Like x 4
  2. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    Bills

• Like Like x 1
  3. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Damn, going against your kin....lol

4. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

Always does.

5. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

I got ATL winning superbowl so im on ATL again

• Like Like x 1
  6. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

I let you down this time but don't worry - stay on the bandwagon lol

At least I can say I called the game correctly!