1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

S4 Preseason

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by onaradio34, Dec 21, 2012.

1. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Preseason is now up. Advance will be Saturday night by 10pm.

Houston was also added to the Big East. They were the best mid-major. Could only do 1 protected rivalry per team so left them off. I don't think it will be an issue because we defaulted to 9 conference games. That means we will play 4 from the other division. I drew all 3 users...ugh.

2. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

If I could possibly get a game with Notre Dame @Home that would be great, towards middle of season if at all possible.

Also, not sure if they're a rival in the game but vs. SJSU would be nice too thanks.

3. onaradio34

Shouldn't be a problem.

Anybody else have requests?

4. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

Gahhh being really picky I know but I've been wondering if Washington is a better fit. Better prestige, better rate team I wanna build a team but I also wanna be able to compete. Is that cool if I switch? I can do my preseason very quick and will be done before tmoro nights adv

5. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

I have a request. I need a game in California. I made a promise based on what I believed to be my league affiliation at the time, then I was switched to the BE. I need a game in California to satisfy a recruit.

6. ISUCubswin

ISUCubswin Walk On

Sweet. All I have left is redshirting which should be done by 6 tomorrow. Looks good!

7. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Ready to advance.

8. onaradio34

I think we are gonna wait on the slider change.

1). Didn't find any that I really liked over what we have now.

2). Thought we had enough change for one season.

• Like Like x 1
  9. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

Radio you didn't get back to me about the school change so I went ahead and switched to Washington, who are also in the Pac 12 North.