S4 W2 Raiders @ Browns

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by bjbdahitman, May 7, 2013.

1. bjbdahitman

bjbdahitman Andy Reid to KC... Finally a real coach...

[​IMG]

Browns Pull Out Big Home Win

The AFC Champion Oakland Raiders marched into Cleveland after a huge week 1 victory. Cleveland who also started the season off with a win looked to finally beat the the top team in the AFC. The game would prove to be a must see game.

Oakland would recieve the ball to start the game and after their opening drive studdered, they would be forced to punt the ball. Cleveland would move the ball down the field efficiently before the drive stalled and they settled for a FG. Oakland would answer right back, as Jacoby Ford would catch a 17 yd TD pass giving Oakland the early lead. That's how the 1st QT would end, 7-3 OAK. The 2nd QT would belong to the Cleveland Browns as Brandon Brooks would answer the call twice. Brooks would give his team a 17-7 lead. The real star of the contest was Joe Haden, he would intercept Pryor twice in the QT giving his team another FG and taking the score to 20-7 deep in the half. Oakland would march the field and kick a long FG to make the score 20-10 at the half.

Cleveland would recieve and march the entire length of the field before Josh Freeman would fumble the ball on the 3 yd line. Oakland would face a very long field and come out of it with another Janikowski FG bringing the score within 7. The next Cleveland possession would end with Josh Freeman forcing a ball to Mike Williams and Oakland would intercept it and take it within striking distance. They would then cap the drive off with a Darren McFadden TD reception to tie the game late in the 4th QT. Cleveland would need a score on the following possession, and they would do just that. Freeman and company would take the ball down the field without their workhorse RB Trent Richardson due to injury, and complete the scoring drive with a short pass to TE Tony Moeaki. Oakland had less than 2 minutes to answer. They moved the ball effectively down the field until Pryor got greedy forcing a pass to Joe Hadens side of the field. Haden would intercept his 3rd pass of the game, effctively sealing the deal. Final score CLE 27- OAK 20.

Excellent game Kidofcrash23 ... Most fun I've had in a game of Madden this release.

Stats:

CLE:
    Freeman- 14/22 242YD/ 3TD/1INT
    Richardson- 18/99YD
    Brooks- 5/121YD/2TD
    Defense- 1SCK/3INT/0FF

OAK:
    Pryor- 16/35 243YD/2TD/3INT
    McFadden- 18/87YD
    Ford- 4/64YD/1TD
    Defense- 1SCK/1INT/1FF

2. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

Great game, brutal game, another receiver went down for the game for me Senat, hopefully he isn't out longterm as DHB is out. Then richardson went out so that was the equalizer.

Thought i had another comeback in me then i tried to test haden :(, never again.

Gl rest of season.

• Like Like x 1