S4 Week 1

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by onaradio34, Dec 22, 2012.

1. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

[​IMG]

Welcome to Week 1!
    Remember to visit dynasty.easports.com to publish your own stories.
    =============== #8 Arizona State Sun Devils (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Sun Devils will host Vanderbilt (0-0).
    =============== Baylor Bears (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Bears travel to Fayetteville to face the Arkansas Razorbacks (0-0).
    =============== Washington Huskies (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Huskies will host Missouri (0-0).
    =============== Syracuse Orange (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Orange will host Wyoming (0-0).
    =============== Temple Owls (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Owls will host Western Michigan (0-0).
    =============== #9 Oregon Ducks (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Ducks travel to Champaign to face the Illinois Fighting Illini (0-0).
    =============== #2 USC Trojans (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Trojans travel to Charlottesville to face the #18 Virginia Cavaliers (0-0).
    =============== #6 Louisville Cardinals (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Cardinals travel to Lincoln to face the Nebraska Cornhuskers (0-0).
    =============== Iowa State Cyclones (0-0) ===============
    This week, the Cyclones travel to Chestnut Hill to face the Boston College Eagles (0-0).

2. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Chrome doing some funky stuff with my copy/paste job.

Anyhoo....advance will be as soon as we can. Not gonna force advances during the Holidays. We will resume our set advances after the New Year. Let's shoot for a Monday night/Tuesday morning advance.

3. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

Washington 36 Missou 22

In what was expected to be a tight fought game it had all the makings of a instant classic utill Cyler Miles brought his team into the 4th quarter.

Just seconds ito the 4th QB Cyler Miles connected with his favorite target, WR Diandre Campbell senior wideout for one of his 2 touchdown grabs on the day. Campbell finished with 212 yards on 5 catches 2 for TDs. Cyler Miles has moved himself into Heisman contention with a 325 yard 4TD 52 yard 1TD rushing preformance. Coach Macc looks like he's utilizing every tool possible in Washington as Miles took the brunt of the offensive rushing load. 19 carries on the day for a short 52 yards, quite surprising coming out of the West Coast style offense.

"You must respect CWs wheels out there on the gridiron. You'd have to be an idiot not to let him take off with the ball here and there" said Macc when discussing his unorthodox play calling.

It was quite surprising seeing a QB take that many carries for an offense thats predicated on pocket passing and explosive plays from it's receivers and running backs.

"We couldnt get the run game going so we put it in the air and sometimes he felt like he needed to run with it, often times it was a good decision"

Miles was sacked a whopping 10 times today, a number Macc will preach to his offensive line all week.

"Cyler did his job, he stayed in the pocket delivered the ball and ran when he needed to. 10 sacks!? TEN!?!? thats pathetic"

You can consider the Huskies LUCKY they made it out of this week with a W giving up 10 sacks. Coach Macc hopes that`s not a trend they bcontinue to follow throughout the rest of their year and their Pac 12 championship run.

• Like Like x 1
  4. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

Also heads up for SR WR Josh Perkins kid is a fuckin beasttttt. Beats coverage all day and finds himself wide open for TD strikes. He bailed me out of a few situations and I will remember him for that. He`s gonna be tough to cover all year mark my words.