1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

S4 Week 10

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big-Bear-W, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

S4 Week 10

Slaughter

Okay, here is one that you guys will get some combo of pitty and laughter... preface is that I was a little bit drunk, but the real deal here is that the CPU got every break of the ball and my guys couldn't tackle... every play was a big play. If I was moving the ball then I would suddenly fumble with a scoop and score etc...

Bottom line, I got my A** handed to me by the CPU. Like major. I've never seen anything like it. I actually thought I might win at one point if I stuck it out, but the breaks kept coming. My FS would abandon his infileder position on a deep bomb [like totally bail, just run away when the ball got close] [it was the last play of the half... quarters D ball at the 50, 3 seconds left - CPU bomb my FS is waiting under it at the 5 yd line and I dont user him cause I dont want to screw it up. Then he runs 3 steps toward the QB at the last second and the WR catches the TD with no time left].

It was a slaughter. 63-7. All big plays. I was like a little baby playing NCAA. All I can do is laugh...

Jerzey, the CPU even started trash talking me [don't blame it] and it said you suck.

2. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

And I get Utah next week. If you look at their schedule so far, they have been blowing up on people. I mean probably 40 point MOV. They have shut 3 teams out that I know of, and have let up less than 100 points 8 or 9 games in.

Mike

3. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

I know I knocked one of their guys out for a few weeks. Their HB was pretty slick, broke alot of tackles. I made alot of mistakes and it was one of those games with crazy bounces in the CPU favour.

On the plus side I got commits from 3 players all 3 star prospects. Big turn around for Season 5, I promise...

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

@Big Bear- LMAO. Even my wife laughed (because she always thinks I'm the team that's losing). Utah? I want 'em on my schedule next year. I got 'em coach!!

And I would laugh during your time of misery but that's not the worst I've seen on NCAA10. In a league I had for a short time on OS (with my personal sliders) a guy lost 63-6 to Hawaii playing as Boise State. Then a couple months ago we had a new member join Chaos as #2 ranked Missouri Tigers (user ran before he got there so they were stacked) and lost 86-13.

And H22, if you remove Utah from your statement guess what team that sounds like? LoL.

5. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Are you saying the great Temple? Or is CSU finally being ranked inside the Top 10 drawing the disdain of other coaches in the league (I kid). I think ryty, milmont and myself are the only 3 that have stayed at our respective programs this long. I know Milmont was eligible long ago to leave. Ryty and myself, a few bad breaks here and there have left us on the outside of the upper tier coaching circle.

Mike

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Temple Football

Temple makes quick work once again as they jumped all over Ohio 45-10 on Saturday. After a slow start the Owls got going in the second quarter eventually jumping to a 31-7 lead at halftime. After two quick touchdowns in the 3rd quarter to make it 45-7, Coach Jerzey called the dogs off and let Ohio escaped with their pride. The fourth quarter was a boring one as Temple chewed up 5 minutes of the fourth quarter during a 97 yard drive before eventually taking a knee on the Ohio 1 yard line to end the game.

*Another blowout victory for my Owls, hopefully somebody will give me a challenge. Not that I'm screaming for one, I'll take all the "resume builders" I can get, lol.

7. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

mike done be jealous about my stellar preformance as coach of Nevada, Purdue, Auburn and now A&M..

8. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

TAMU......pffftttt. I see Nevada is still hanging around this season.

Mike