1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

(S4) Week #11

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by HackGolfer, May 31, 2012.

1. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

[​IMG]
    =============== #4 Texas A&M Aggies (9-0) ===============
    Last week, Texas A&M won 28-23 against Ole Miss (5-4).
    This week, the Aggies will host #7 Baylor (7-0).
    In recruiting news, the following Texas A&M targets have announced their decisions:
    - (*****) WR Jeffrey Cook has committed to Auburn
    =============== #7 Baylor Bears (7-0) ===============
    Last week, Baylor won 42-20 against Oklahoma State (6-1).
    This week, the Bears travel to College Station to face the #4 Texas A&M Aggies (9-0).
    In recruiting news, the following Baylor targets have announced their decisions:
    - (****) WR Tony Dougherty has committed to Baylor
    =============== #16 Clemson Tigers (7-1) ===============
    Last week, Clemson won 49-21 against Maryland (4-4).
    This week, the Tigers travel to Winston-Salem to face the Wake Forest Demon Deacons (2-7).
    In recruiting news, the following Clemson targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) CB Mike Johnson has committed to Miami
    - (***) LE James Gray has committed to Georgia

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

forever97

H22APWRD94

I should be around this evening after ~8 PM central time if you can play tonight. Otherwise, the weekend looks a little hairy.

3. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Hack, I have to try and get my PS3 connection back over to an NAT type 1. It was being a pain at the beginning of the season, so I set it back up as a wireless connection. It was the only way it would get an IP. I will try it right now and see if it works.