S4, Week 12

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Masler, Dec 26, 2010.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

With xmas and everything going on I will forgive the missed user games and the three remaining people who didn't catch up their summaries. But now that the holiday is over, seriously get them caught up.

We have Keller vs our new guy Lobster Killah this week. Advance will be Wednesday at 8pm EST. Don't forget the summaries.

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Could be tough for me with me still being out of town until Wednesday. I have my stuff to play it but it could be a stretch for me.

3. Masler

Masler Moderator

If you want to be put on auto let me know

4. Lobster Killah

Lobster Killah Custom Title!?

Hey man let me know if you do have a chance and I'll get on. Tonight I have to go out though, I live in MA and we're in a state of emergency and people are panicking so my buddy asked me to help them with plowing and shoveling people out later tonight and through tomorrow.. but anytime late tomorrow afternoon and on I can get it in.

5. Keller

@Lobster Killah - i should be able to play at some point today - give me a time that works for you.

6. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Bye weeks suck.

7. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

Asu-39
    Cal-18

After allowing 18 first half points the Sun Devils went on to score 24 unanswered in what ended up a blowout victory. Led again by the pass game and QB Dixon who threw for 417 yards 5 tds and 2 picks, Asu moves one step closer to the rose bowl and extends the win streak to 5 games. Asu is still undefeated in pac 10 play and doesnt look to let up anytime soon.

8. Lobster Killah

Lobster Killah Custom Title!?

Just send a friend request, I'm around for the rest of the night tonight.

9. Masler

Masler Moderator

Next time use the scheduling thread please.

10. Keller

Lol, got a regular nazi running the show here ;)

11. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Next time use the commissioner complaints thread.

12. Masler

Masler Moderator

Well it is there for a reason

13. Keller

Just bustin your balls a bit, lol.

14. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

Northwestern 28
    Ohio State 34

I am starting to hate these MFers about just as much as I a hate USC. OSU RB Jordan Hall did pretty much whatever he wanted to against the Wildcats' defense rushing for 150 yards and scoring 2 touchdowns. Northwestern played the Buckeyes pretty tough, but turnovers prevented a Wildcats' upset. Denard Robinson threw two interception, and had 1 fumble. The fumble really hurt the Wildcats because the score was 14-7 at the time and it occurred shortly after the opening kickoff of the second half. The third quarter was very detrimental to the Wildcats as the Buckeyes scored 17 points extending their lead to 31-14. The Wildcats tried to fight back in the fourth quarter, but their scoring drives ate up too much on the clock, for them to realistically come back from a 17 point defecit

15. Masler

Masler Moderator

Michigan State 42

Minnesota 21

This game was all tied up to start the 4th but a spark to the Spartans offense and an enourmous day by William Gholston lead to a victory. Boisture had a good game with over 300 yards passing and 2 TDs (no INTs for once) and also ran two in as Michigan State explored a bit with the option. Backup Qb Allen came in for Boisture while he was injured and went 3/4 and a TD, he is looking good for next season. Gholston had a career day, nearly breaking the single game sack record for MSU, his final stats were 14 Total Tackles, 12 Solo Tackles, 9 TFL, 6 Sacks and 2 FF. Believe it or not, 3 of those sacks were CPU controlled. I was able to control him and sack the QB 3 consecutive times on the final drive, even the Minnesota crowd was going nuts (although they were boos).

Spartans are now 9-2 (5-2) and finish up in the Battle for the Land Grant against PSU at home.

16. Masler

Masler Moderator

17. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Illinois 37
    Purdue 14

Illinois demolishes Purdues terrible secondary in an easy victory on the road. Steelballs had 5 TDs and is now the most prolific passer in NCAA history with 15,471 career passing yards. Illinois heads home next week to host northwestern.

18. Keller

[​IMG]
    Maryland runs to survive Boston College

Efficient offense, few mistakes and a very good ground attack led the Maryland Terrapins to a 21-16 win over the Boston College Eagles. An early fumble nearly derailed them, but the Terp offense bounced back to a nearly mistake free day led by HB Caleb Porzel.

Porzel nabbed player of the game honors and finished with 17 carries for a stunning 195 yards and 3 touchdowns. All American LB Bradley Johnson made plays all over the field on the defensive side of the ball, finishing with a career high 9 tackles including 4 tackles for loss. The rush defense for the Terps played a huge role in the win as they held All American RB Sterlin Phifer to a stunning 16 yards on 14 carries.

Team Leaders
    QB D. Burns 11/15 161yards
    HB C. Porzel 17car 195yards 3TDs
    WR W. Hudson 3rec 59 yards
    LB B. Johnson 9solo tackles 4 tackles for loss

Maryland faces the hated NC State Wolfpack next week.