S4 - Week 13 Scores

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Papa Perry, Apr 13, 2010.

1. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

S4 - Week 13 Scores

Advance is Thursday/Friday depending on the User vs User Games

3 User vs User Games

Ohio State (bravejaf) @ Michigan (The Vredesbyrd)

Alabama (dakota7) @ Clemson (Papa Perry)

Florida (DJ391) @ Florida State (Gwill2588)

1 Bye Week

Miami (Bondzai007)

2. Masler

Masler Moderator

Tenn 63

Vandy 24

And yes breaking the cap was an accident, I was going for the sack (I had 56 points at the time) and instead of sacking the QB, he strips for the fumble and before I can switch off and stop the idiot, scoops it up and then I attempt to fall down but someone from Vandy tackles me and it does that stumbling animation....right into the freakin endzone...can't wait for the Locomotion....hope you don't punish me too horribly...honestly was an accident.

3. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

it looks like i am gonna need to be simmed or put on auto pilot. i got the rings of death last night. it shouldnt be long til i get a new box, but i know it will be past friday

4. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Ohio State survives a hard fought battle against Michigan but leaves without its general. Matt Franklin left the game with an injury early in the second quarter and he is expected to miss the game against Clemson next week. He should be back in plenty of time for the bowl game but his injury may hurt the Bucks chance of remaining undefeated. Kenny Guiton was a big drop off at quarterback, as he threw 2 interceptions late in the game. He did manage a touchdown pass but overall he is simply not as good as Franklin at throwing the football. The OSU run game was a mixed bag. Hyde dominated between the tackles but Berry struggled on the outside runs.

The OSU defense got beat up by Michigan's rushing trio but managed some big plays in the red zone. The play of the game was a big hit that caused Denard Robinson to fumble the ball. The Buckeyes also held Michigan to a field goal when the Wolverines had the ball inside the 10 yard line. After the Buckeyes kicked a late field goal the pass defense made sure the 3 point lead would stand.

A very hard fought game by both teams and this was another classic in the OSU/Michigan series. With the win Ohio State is 1 win away from its 2nd National Title berth in 3 seasons. Guiton will need to command the troops and lead this team to victory. He has some good soldiers to fight alongside him, but he needs to work on his timing.

Ohio State 20
    Michigan 17

5. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Penn State finishes off it's regular season with a 52-14 win over Michigan State. The win moves the team to 10-2 on the season and I think should give them 2nd place in the Big 10 (but I'm not sure, may be tied with Michigan).

6. hornfaninbama

I went and bought a new xbox today. I will have my game in by 630 or 7 if we haven't advanced already.

7. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Cool man. Msg me on XBL after you get it in

8. hornfaninbama

Sorry man I didn't check last night, my game is in. Texas wins 59-35. aTm went up 21-0 then gave up a 52-7 run to put it out of reach. I'll get a full update up in a little bit.