s4 week 2

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mikey, Mar 9, 2011.

1. mikey

mikey Walk On

it was a hard faught game between marshelle and emu both teams were play good on both sides of the ball but marshell game out on top with a 24 to 21 win over emu

2. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

University of Southern Mississippi vs Louisiana Tech​
    In a dominating performance USM beat LaTech 49-0. USM's QB Campbell Went 9 for 9 with two passing TDs, one rushing and was player of the game in two quarters of play.​
    Coach IMBOSSY expected to come into the game and air it out with the 11 WRs on the roster, but after realizing the LaTech presented no challange in the run game, USM pounded the rock using a power / spread option look. The eagles finished the game with over 35 carries and 250 yards on the ground. After the half, USM went to burn clock to try to not run up the score. LaTech never was in the game. By the third quarter, USM had subbed their top WR, QB, and RB in order to rest them for the season and to not risk injury.​

Great start for the Eagles on their quest for the national championship.

Coach Bossy was quoted as saying "Well for some reason we scheduled them on the road. Were not going to do that next season. If I have to pack up my stuff, rent buses, sleep in a damn hotel, then we better be playing Florida, Texas, Michigan or someone with a f*cking pulse. If were going to be anyone, we need to start beating big time programs. Our AD will be searching in the future to face top teams, if they are willing. What? The game? Oh i don't know, I didn't come out after half time. Bar had two for one's going on. "

3. NUCMANDON

NUCMANDON Program Builder

Great post imbossy. Look like one of mine when I have time. As for EMU vs. Marshall, 2._ was beating at the last second with a fieldgoal from a far superior talented Marshall team. Wait till my freshman get better. Oh just wait.