S4: Week 5 CIN vs GB

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by LSUTRUTH, May 14, 2013.

1. LSUTRUTH

LSUTRUTH The one and only

This game was retarded. First the offenses were unstoppable in the first half then a mini turnover spree 3 turnovers in 10 plays then no offense really in the 2nd half. Plus a weird FG glitch that looked a 6 year old was kicking my FG. Needless to say this game was nuts.

First the GB packers would return the opening kickoff for a TD. The Bengals responded with a quick scoring drive of their own with a 63 yard screen pass from Dalton to Owens. The Bengals would then stop GB and force a punt. Then begin another good drive this time back up RB Obrien who once was the starter would punch it in for a TD. Of course GB not to be out down answered with a great answer and would score on a nice throw to Finley by Rodgers. 14-13 After the 1st Quarter

The Bengals would go 3 and out and the Packers looking to give the early knock out punch would score on a great throw and catch by Rodgers to Jennings a combination that looked unstoppable throughout the game. The Bengals began noticing the GB liked to run cover 2 in early situations would take advantage early in the next series. The would run 2 Gos on the same side hitting Gresham in stride for a 83 yard TD. The Bengals defense would start to show some life forcing a GB FG. The next play the Bengals would go to the screen and again Owens would again score this time from 74 yards out. GB would fumble again and then the Bengals would fumble then GB would throw a dime to Jennings for a 86 yard TD. The Cincy would get the gay FG glitch on a 27 yard FG.

33-31 Cincy

The second half there would only be 2 scores both from the Bengals making the game 45-31

Good game dakota7

• Like Like x 1
  2. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Good game LSUTRUTH Frustrating 2nd half...man. I feel like I was just a couple of plays away from this being anyone's game. Good luck the rest of the season.

3. LSUTRUTH

LSUTRUTH The one and only

For sure that damn FG Glitch sucked. Changed the game