S4, Week 7

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Masler, Dec 10, 2010.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

Two user matchups this week. Advance is set for Monday 10pm est.

Slider changes were made:

CPU WR Catch from 45 to 40

2. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

We went back in time! ;)

3. Masler

Masler Moderator

shit lol, meant Week 7

4. Masler

Masler Moderator

Michigan St - 65

Midd Tenn St - 0

When I put them on my schedule I thought they would at least score or be a C rated team but they were HORRIBLE, D overall and barely did anything. My backups played the whole second half. Defense forced 3 tunrovers and halted three scoring drive at the 5yd line. Offense had no issues. Now why can't we play this well in regular games?

State is 5-1.

Stats

T. Allen - 7/8, 160yds, 2 TD

J. Boisture - 7/15, 192yds, TD

N. Hill - 19 Att, 148yds, 3 TD

T. Lippett - 12 Att, 64yds, TD

J. Langford - 3 Rec, 106yds, 2 TD

K. Mumphrey - 1 Rec, 56yds, TD

T. Hammock - 5 Tackles, 1 INT, 1 FF

M. Rush - 4 Tackles, 1 INT-TD

Defense overall had: 7 TFL, 3 INT, 3 FF, 2 FR, 2 TD and a Sack.

5. fuzzyl0gic

Rutgers 49
    Connecticut 21

[​IMG]

The Scarlet Knights improve to 7-0 with a big win over conference foe Connecticut. The offense moved the ball at will, as Edwards had 251 yards passing with 3 TDs and 0 INTs, and the two backs (Williams and Thomas) combined for 248 yards and 3 TDs. The defense gave up a couple of big plays, but played solid for the most part. Rutgers must now prepare for their rival Syracuse in week 8, as they continue to roll.

6. Masler

Masler Moderator

Did UConn put himself on auto?

7. fuzzyl0gic

Yep, said he would be too busy to play.

8. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

Wisconsin 38
    Northwestern 28

There is something terribly wrong in Evanston. After beating the Penn State Nittany Lions, the Wildcats have loss two in a row. Against Wisconsin the Wildcats defense just could not stop the Badgers offense. Wsconsin could pass the as their starting quarterback threw for over 300 yards and 2 TDs. The Badgers also could run the ball as their two backs combine for 150 yards 3 scores. The Wildcats' offense threw and ran the ball well, but will continue the team as a whole will continue to struggle until the defense starts playing better.

9. Masler

Masler Moderator

Ok

10. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Capture.JPG
    Maryland runs early and often to convincing win over 1-4 Arizona Wildcats

No offense to JC, but the Wildcats just didn't show up Saturday. Stat of the game - drops. Maryland 1, Arizona, 11. *vomits*

Standby for a video of the highlights/scoring plays of the game. Enjoy.

11. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

NC State - 20
    Clemson - 13

In another come-from-behind win for the Wolfpack, James Washington ran for 111 yards with a kickoff return for a touchdown, and the Wolfpack defense came up huge with a key interception in the 4th quarter. After allowing Clemson to score on the opening possession, NC State would come back in the 2nd quarter with a 9 yard touchdown pass to Jeff Allen, and NC State had a halftime lead of 7-6. The Wolfpack would add a field goal in the 3rd, and both defenses stood strong through the 4th, when Brosius threw a bad INT for NC State, and Clemson capitalized with a 7 yard touchdown to take a 13-10 lead. But on the ensuing kickoff, James Washington found a hole and darted 94 yards for a touchdown. With only a couple minutes left, NC State picked off a Clemson pass and drained the clock before settling for a field goal to make the final 20-13.