S4 week 8

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NDCOLTS1979, Apr 1, 2010.

1. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

S4 week 8

Kentucky dominates in every part of this game. it was 41-0 at halftime and the game finished 51-7.

Key players
    Newton 7-10 204yds 1int
    Williams 31 carries 172yds 5tds
    Mason-Griffith 14 carries 116yds 2tds

Mississippi St only managed 156 yards of total offense

2. NDCOLTS1979

Idaho dominates under interim head coach winning in a laugher at Utah State 63-7. Score was 49-7 at halftime and Idaho would get a 61 yd run from Miles and an INT return for a touchdown in the second half. That would be all the scoring done in the second half. Utah State finished with a total of 99 yards on offense. and was only 1-12 on 3rd down.

Key players
    Terry 10-18 270yds 5td
    Miles 20 carries 142 yds 2td
    Mealy 3rec 125yds 3tds
    White 3rec 111yds 1td

De Adam Jones signed this week a 6'7" 250lbs from Washington DC

3. MILMONTpa

MILMONTpa MILMONTpa

Coach Milmont almost broke his other hip upon hearing that Adam Jones signed on. He is a 2 star recruit that we love. Good job NDColts

4. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

A&M continues to dominate in BIG 12 play...

A&M hosted the CU Buffs last night. After allowing CU to jump out to a 14-0 lead early in the 1st. (several bonehead plays by yours truely) A&M rallied to score 31 unanswered points as the ags continue their winning steak. Coach T2 Express hasnt lost since his loss to CSU last season in Auburn. A&M looks to have a sure lock on representing the south in the CCG. A&M still faces, UT, OU and a very Talented CO ST team that finds it self ranked and unbeaten as well... GG frisk you had me pretty worried.

FINAL:
    A&M 31
    CU 14

Chistine Micheal Ran for 32 Carries and 148yards and 2 TDs for the PoG Honors.

5. NDCOLTS1979

Not a problem i love your team lol. Have 3 :4stars: close to signing for u as well

6. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

UCLA Puts up a lame duck effort but its still good enough to beat Washington st 23-19.

only 329 yds offense as Jon Franklin left the game with an injury early and the team could seem to execute with out him.

UCLA goes to 6-0 on the year

7. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

The Aztecs take their second in a row.

Continuing to improve with a true freshman QB at the helm, the Aztecs beat up an overmatched Wyoming squad, as they should at this point.

That being said, the Tecs left alot of points on the field, dropped passes were too common. The Aztec defence was solid, breaking down for a big play on rare occassions, but holding the Cowboys' offense in check.

On the recruiting front the Aztecs have done a solid job of getting the few prospects that they have targeted to remain interested, several ranking SDSU at their school of choice.

8. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Temple Wins Sleeper

The Temple Owls are on fire. Ever since the hire of JerzeyReign no team has kept the Owls under 40 points.

"What can I say? They catch on pretty quick." Coach JerzeyReign said with a smirk.

The Owls made quick work of the Akron Zips, 49-7 as they jumped out to a 28-7 halftime lead.

"Games like these getting boring quick. I know Akron gave it all they got but when sportsmanship comes into play we have to hold back and sit on the ball." Coach JerzeyReign said.

The Owls outgained the Zips 491 to 104 of total offensive yards during the game. Owls QB X.Johnson only had 7 pass completions but four of those were touchdown passes.

"My guys made some great plays after the catch" XJ stated.

Temple has a bye next week as they prepare to travel to Ohio to square off with the Bobcats in Week 10.

9. NDCOLTS1979

When r we advancing?