S4: Week 9 Summaries

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by thebouncer24, Jan 18, 2012.

1. thebouncer24

thebouncer24 Cheese Like MG

Just Do It!

2. thebouncer24

thebouncer24 Cheese Like MG

[​IMG]
    Titans Rally in the 4th to Remain Undefeated!
    Winning 20-13​
    Titans came in with a big target on their helmets. Being undefeated coming into a team's home, coach knew it was going to be a battle. Needless to say he did not know that the rushing offense would be considered pointless to attempt against this Cardinal Defense. Card's would get the ball to start the game and came out on a drive that consisted of a couple huge throws setting up for a 48 yard FG from kicker A.J Cameron. Titans would come out in their running playbook only to see it go 3 and out and being stuffed on a 3rd and inches. The Linebackers were coming in untouched all night, we couldn't find any kind of holes or little creases to follow. Titans first TD would come on an inside drag route that Locker would connect with Britt for 47 yards untouched. Cards would rally late in the half to go up 10-7 on the Titans and this would prove to be the final score of the half. Titans did attempt to make a drive down the field only to see Locker throw his first of 2 interceptions. Titans would get shut out and in fact the only points in the 3rd would be another FG from Cameron.
    Going into the 4th quarter Titans were stressing out that they needed to make changes. They were struggling all night with runs up the middle. They gave it to Chris Johnson on an power O run to see him bounce it outside and take it to the 4. HB Javon Ringer would take it to the 1 to see FB Ahmard Hall punch it in from the 1. This gave them the 14-13 lead. Titans would kick up the Defensive side. They got an interception to set up a drive. from inside the 50 again. They would end with a 4th and goal on the 1 FG. Coach thought the Javon Ringer run made it in but he knew they needed the fg to go 17-13. Michael Griffin would pick up 2 interceptions thrown from 2 different receivers to end the game.
    gg sdid22

• Like Like x 2
  3. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

HADEN PICKS OFF RODGERS 4 TIMES TO LEAD BROWNS TO A 38-20 WIN
    [​IMG]
    Summary - Don't throw near Joe.

• Like Like x 2
  4. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

Cimmy24 - thanks for not beating my team's ass this time lol

5. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Im hammered what do you want

6. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Don't be sensitive cuz I rolled ur team last year. i played conservateiv

7. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

Was a joke, but ok :)

8. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

You know I'm teasing GTG. It's also the Crown in me

9. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Now that you're talking you think you don't have to type?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5