S4, Week 9

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Masler, Dec 16, 2010.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

Christ I lost on the sim 0-40....anyway. just the one user matchup and a couple of Byes. Advance will be Sunday at 10pm EST.

2. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Ah that is terrible Masler. Did I miss something, why did you have to sim your game?

3. Masler

Masler Moderator

I played and lost by 3 but apparently the results never uploaded so I just took the sim, knowing I would lose. Just wish my team could have put up a fight...

4. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Ouch. Sorry Mas.

5. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Capture.JPG
    Maryland rebounds from heartbreaking OT loss with convincing win over FSU, 31-15.

The Terrapins weren't without their struggles today, QB Devin Burns threw two early interceptions, but the Terp defense played well and limited the FSU offense to 15 points.

HB Caleb Porzel carried the load for the Terrapins today, finishing with 14 carries for 174 yards and 2 TDs including his customary big play run, this week an 80 yard draw play out of shotgun on 3rd and 5.
    After the interceptions, the Terp defense got the scoring started on a pick 6 by CB Travis Hawkins. Despite QB Devin Burns struggles, the Terp offense was efficient after the interceptions and they rattled off 28 straight points in the 2nd and 3rd quarters, then cruised to victory on the legs of Porzel and backup HB DJ Adams.

Next week marks the Terps 3rd straight away game where they head to Big Ten opponent Iowa.

6. Masler

Masler Moderator

Michigan St - 49

Northwestern - 35

An odd turnover to start the game and a long TD pass before the half gave MSU the momentum to outlast a potential Wildcat comeback. Boisture and Hill each had 3 scores on the day and the Spartans were able to not turn the ball over. GG wazzu, nice chatting with you, that's the type of game I like to play, win or lose.

State is 6-2(2-2) and will host the Hoosiers next week.

On a side note, those who haven't played please remember the advance is today.

7. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

again as I said my defense sucks, the bomb before halftime should have never happened. We probably go to overtime if that and the fluke fullback backwards pitch doesn't happen.