S4W3 Browns @ Packers

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by dakota7, May 10, 2013.

1. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

[​IMG] 23
    [​IMG] 34

The Browns headed north to attempt to steal a win at Lambeau field, but the Pack was able to hold off the persistent Browns. Both teams settled for field goals on their opening possessions. Each team was also able to add a passing touchdown on their second. The teams traded fumbles and Green Bay eventually added a field goal to make it 13-10. The Browns put together a late drive to end the first half, but stalled out and had to settle for a long field goal, which went wide. That gave the ball back to Green Bay at the 42 with only 1 second left. Aaron Rodgers lobbied successfully to take the shot at a hail mary and he was rewarded, connecting with Greg Jennings for a touchdown. This 10 point swing really changed the flow of the game completely to the Packers' favor. The Browns received the opening kick, but Green Bay was able to get the 3 and out. Looking to take a commanding 3 score lead, the Pack used a mix of short passing and tough running, with Ahmad Bradshaw eventually capping the drive with a 14 yard td run. The Pack forced another punt and Bradshaw scored his second touchdown to start the 4th, this time on a 55 yard misdirection run. This made the game 34-10 and the Pack played soft the rest of the way, trying to avoid the big play. Cleveland added 2 touchdowns to tighten things up, but the Pack got the win. good game bjbdahitman That hail mary changed everything, not to mention the two fumbles. good luck the rest of the way.

packbrowns.PNG
    packbrownspassing.PNG
    packbrownsreceiving.PNG

• Like Like x 1
  2. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

My man Brooks with a cool 189 yards receiving :LOL:

• Like Like x 1
  3. dakota7

That guy is ridiculous. Had no idea how good he was.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Guy is a monster. I had two 1st round picks in the draft 2 seasons ago--took a lockdown corner with the first one (88 OVR now) and was hoping to loop back and take him with my 2nd 1st, but BJB took my cookie one pick before i could snag him. :(.

Then he rubbed it in by cheesing him to every NFL receiving record as a rookie. Double :(.

• Like Like x 1
  5. dakota7

After I realized how good he was, somewhere in the 2nd quarter I think, I started hot routing someone to double him or someone to man him up if I called zone. Helped a little.

• Like Like x 1