(S5) Bowl Season

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Jan 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

What do you know -- the usual suspects, smh...

2. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

JerzeyReign its as sad as your attempt at the cinnamon challenge, i laugh at you like your FAMILY WAS

3. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

[​IMG]
    I dont know how i got in but i better make the most of it.

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

You won't try it...

5. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

LOL atleast this didnt happen to an undefeated team like it happened to me...

6. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

:)

[​IMG]

:trophy:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

i would if i could remember the tips for doing it, some brainy person broke down how cinnamon works and how to complete this challenge

8. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

u know i got raped that year lol...

9. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

10. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

JerzeyReign

be away for some reason everyone is green inside the PS3, even though the wire shows some people not ready

11. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Did everyone play?

12. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

JerzeyReign
    no only 4 people have played but it has everyone green and ready to advance for some reason, i noticed it before i played my game it has the dynasty set to 11/11, im notifying you of a error incase you didn't take the time to look and advanced it, thus simming all the remaining games

13. DrunkenSoldier

14. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

Stiffysix I can play anytime this afternoon, has to be before 4 est though, I have church at 6 est. And than I can play this evening to after around 930 or 10. I would rather play this afternoon though. I will be watching the OSU vs Michigan Basketball game for now though, just text me when ur ready..419-631-3043

15. KnightNoles

I think my girl is leaving somewhere around 9 ct so any time after that should be good

16. KnightNoles

And you would have been embarrassed in the game... :eek:

17. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

please that year it was supposed to be me an jerzey and that year i had a qb and wr core...my qb was 96...so none of that stack the line to stop thomas bs

18. DrunkenSoldier

Ok sounds good

19. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

Stiffysix I am ready to go when you are...I would text you, but I my inbox got full and deleted your messages before I got a chance to save your number lol

20. KnightNoles

DrunkenSoldier

Still in the process of leaving.. ill be online soon

21. DrunkenSoldier

It's a long process I guess

22. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Man, people stack the box versus me too -- what they don't know is that next year my Pocket Passers will be unleashed so all that shit will stop.

23. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

24. smace767

smace767 Walk On

im always in the building.
    i sent an invite and it was posted on the conf champ thread.
    you said monday at 5-6 pm. i guess he needs all that time to get it in.

25. smace767

smace767 Walk On

might as well put him on auto so i can play and we can keep it moving.
    If he was unavail he could have said so Sat and we could have advanced already.

My 02. cent on this. Everybody has something going on. But gaming IS a part of life. When you commit to playing in an OD its a contract between 12 guys that says i can give 2 hours out of every 48 hrs to compete in this league. Time management is a skill and there is a lot of time in a day. You could shift bed time, wake up early or any number of things to find time to do things you want to do.

If your girl dont like your gaming either you might be playing too much, or they dont want you to do things you enjoy without them(relationship issues right there). I was a drill as yall know, we had meetings at 3am, award ceremonies and classes starting at 2000 or 3-4 am. you learned to squeeze 48 hours worth of stuff in 2 hours. lunch time quickies, bathroom break runs to pay bills. when i was on the west coast and i played a lot of games early before pt or on lunch and right when i got home to get it out the way.

Either way if gaming cant be a consistent part of your schedule every 48 hours then you need to let it go. Thats the major reason i left cream and tradition the first time. There were other things but the main issue was i knew that i could not give the time needed to be a member of the community. Thing is the same thing happened in cream. 9-10 wanted to push the pace, 2-3 didnt have time but wanted to stay in the od. they wanted us to go at their pace.

I know everyone doesn't have my schedule as i can play anytime accept tue from 4pm to 10pm. It cost to be a boss. a lot of sweat and work went into letting me sit at home all day play video games and still have a BMW still under factory warranty and put money in the bank. That dont mean that i dont have stuff going on. most of my schedule can be shifted. i can go to the 7pm movie or the 930pm movie. get some skins before the game or after. play when i get up or before i crash.

Bottom line is everyone has a life to live, some just have, or make more time for gaming. What really needs to be fixed is communication. If you cant find the time, put your self on auto and say i dont have time. The other user will play the auto team the latest they can before advance to give time for whoever to maybe find the time to play.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.