1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

S5: Conference Championship Week

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Wyrmreaver, Feb 23, 2013.

1. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Automatik
    Abominatrix
    Wilfiger PSU 38
    Jamie
    GMONEY 15

You guys have games, everyone else is a bye. Advance will be set at 11 pm PST on sunday night

Automatik , assuming Cal doesnt leapfrog me in the polls, can you stay up late and play the NC game Sunday night after we advance?

2. Automatik

Automatik Walk On

Yeah, I'm assuming you mean 1am EST?

3. Wyrmreaver

probably more like 2AM EST...... I will try to get on as early as I can, it depends on my wife and our new baby. They usually head to bed around 9:30 or 10 local time, but are sometimes up a little later. EST is +3 hours from my time

4. Automatik

Automatik Walk On

Alright that should be ok, I won't be on my mic though, don't want to wake the girlfriend.

5. Wyrmreaver

That's fine, I am rarely on the Mic, I have three kids in bed when I play usually and if I wake them or my wife there is usually hell to pay, lol :)