(S5) Preview Poll #2: Group of Life

Discussion in 'TSL Cup' started by Broncos218, Mar 26, 2012.

?

Which group is the "Group of Life?"

1. Group A

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Group B

6 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Group C

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  4. Group D

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  5. Group E

4 vote(s)
    33.3%
  6. Group F

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Group G

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Group H

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broncos218

Broncos218 Walk On

Which group is the "Group of Life" for Season 5's Coppa? Each of the past two years has found OhDaesu19 in the Group of Life, but will that streak end?

[​IMG]

2. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

I went with Group B on this vote just because I think that group really is wide open with no clear cut favorite, unlike the other groups where it seems like there is at least one (if not two) guys that seem to be odds on favorite to advance.

-Not sure how HokieNYC will do with the switch to Rennes. He has only played 1 league game which he lost 3-0, so it might take him some time to adjust to the change in team. As luck would have it he is drawn against his former club, Everton who I am sure are bitter at the fact that their ex-manager decided to go in another direction.

-Everton and Fulham, both in Serie B, also have 1 game played and that was against each other in a 1-1 draw. Both teams look to matchup well with each other and with a game already played between the two it will be interesting to see what happens in the cup game.

-The real unknown here is Wolfsburg. I think they are a solid team and could really cause some 'upsets' here, especially due to the fact that their manager is new to us here and little is known about him. This could play to his advantage as his opponents won't know what to expect.

3. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

I agree with Zikry 's assessment.

4. Broncos218

Broncos218 Walk On

I actually see Group B as one of the tougher groups. I think the two hokies and gator will make it a tough group, while vegas is the unknown and could make it that much tougher. I feel like both hokies and gator are all round of 16 worthy teams, so w/ 1-2 going down in the group stage, I think it will be tough.

I voted E, but I think C is close. Both are similar- elite A, most likely mid-level B, and two C's.

5. HokieNYC

HokieNYC Walk On

The other Hokie is my Brother... I'm like 26-4-2 against him life time :)
    Gator is is always a good match... but he got my old Team so I'm somewhat familiar with their game play...
    Vegas and Wolfsburg... thats the ??

6. hokie79

hokie79 Walk On

Make that 26-4-3 buddy!!

I think Group B is Wide open...I can see alot of draws and maybe the team that gets 1 W will go thru...Ive played IJGator alot during pre=season and I think 4 draws was the result...plus the draw during the season....so yeah GD will def come into play at sometime...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.