Archived (S5) Sortin' The Chaos: League News

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Jan 2, 2012.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Let's Get It Started ~!~

And fair warning to my B1G foes - you blitz me all crazy and I'm going to overwhelm the spot (@PSU). If you play that weak ass zone, I'm going to flood it with receivers (@OSU). And if you line up against me, prepare for the worst (@Nebraska) (y)

Last edited: Jan 3, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  2. smace767

smace767 Walk On

Warning to B1G foe(@Mich) You play that weak ass zone or blitz i throw for another 300 yds this year too. Erik Brown and Newsome, are one year older and will play against Mich. Newsome been livin in the gym. Break tackle up to 98, You didnt get to meet mister Brown last yr.
    Meet Mr Brown;

So you will get the real run game and balance, oh and the option QB is ready to contribute this year as well.

Tha b!tch QB ya got went Tebow on 2 plays which ended up being half your total offense. There will be no 75 speed lbs or 77 tackle FS to run threw like on those two plays last year. My young Big Hittin LB's are ready to play wit the big boys.
    Next year was the year I targeted, but after playing the schedule last year i dont see who is gonna stop me in the B1G.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2012
  3. smace767

smace767 Walk On

Thats my point homie Brown was out and Newsome just came off of injury and was probable. and the two sophs and a fresh on the oline are now jrs and a soph and they get yall @ HOME this time.

Strap up, helmet to chin check time fella.

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

You talk a lot for someone who finished in 2nd. I almost ran the table using spread players in a pro offense. I guess since you scored a touchdown in our last meeting you feel confident, huh? Remember you scored that touchdown versus a 4-3, not my 4-2-5. If my memory serves me right I don't think you had 200 yards of TOTAL OFFENSE in either of those games. Also, I don't run a zone in my 4-2-5 -- just in case you expect that. I went to my team's strengths instead of trying to put them on islands by themselves. So do you think I'm worried about Penn State? Nah, not really. I'm more worried of my game versus OSU than PSU.

Not sure if you've realized this or not but I've only been in the B1G for one season and have already copped a title. You should really use bigger rocks when tossing them at the throne.(y)

• Like Like x 1
  5. smace767

smace767 Walk On

If you run the option thats a "spread play", dont try to build an excuse homie. this a new year pimp. Quit reminiscing bout last year, we talkin now. And E Brown was my leading rusher and he didnt play vs you or Bama.

You might need a Red Bull to help you concentrate and help your memory cause last year my qb threw for over 300 yds alone. last years Mich was still higher rated than last years PSU so dont try the underdog role. If not for a broke tackle through an overload blitz and a lucky scramble you got nothing. we already proved in another thread every game i have out gained you and im 1-2 vs the King. And i was on the 6 yd line about to make you break your PS3. (lucky too i was playin madden when you msgd me and the two days prior and i was twisted on NCAA pre snap controls which gave you that pretty little option)

i should have called one of the two plays i started to call. and you know what it was that zone/ blitz buster. But i figured you would ban that play if i scored.

we can see your recording of the game that in about 4 plays i got 200yds so nobody believe that sh!t either.

since you not on my schedule, you just get to the conf champ game and i will be there for the 5th straight time tryin to win my 3rd and we'll see wassup. worry bout that(y) .

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Say whatever makes you feel better. Look at what worked against me. You threw streaks that you user caught and out routes. No point of going back and forth with you. I barely lost to you with an undermanned Rutgers team. And I beat you with an undermanned Rutgers team. And then I beat you with an even Michigan team. You seriously underestimate my gaming skills or something. Ask any "old school" Chaos person and they can tell you that I normally don't play with teams this highly rated, yes 91 overall is a highly rated team to me. I normally play with C+ overall teams after only recruiting 3 star players or less.

All this jibberish you're going about doesn't really make sense to me. Guess you want to be my rival or something -- ehh, if you want. The worse thing you can do right now is make excuses and bring up "what if" situations. You're only embarrassing Penn State University and the Big Ten conference. Stop it 5....

7. xGRIDIRONxGURUx

xGRIDIRONxGURUx GO DUCKS. WIN THE DAY.

feeling the love... sounds (reads) like i came to a healthy competitive OD... love it

8. smace767

smace767 Walk On

You started the gibberish and posed first "to B1G foes" and you listed me first in your little B1G foes comments. And you listed me first in your little preseason talk. So you must be thinkin about me.(y)

Keep playin the underdog. By year three rutgers and PSU was even. I dont even think you know what your team was rated. I know what Penn St was. i have been 6th or 7th best user talented team every year but season two.

Funny the video i see shows a 30 yd dig and a 50yd wr screen for 6. Thats 80 right there that wasnt an out or streak. Keep tellin your self what you have to. All i know is im goin for the 5th straight division title and i MIGHT see you in conf champ week, If you make it.
    You talk, i talk
    You must got me confused wit somebody else pimp. I aint scared of the Maize and Blue or Coach Red. Runteldat

9. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

LOL aka I have nothing else to say ;)

10. smace767

smace767 Walk On

dont try to get the last post.
    I have nothing more to say.

11. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

And you're 99 overall this season. The best team in the Big 10 on paper. You know you're gonna have a tough road right, lol.

12. smace767

smace767 Walk On

you bullsh!tin.
    Progression is a maf@cker.

I see now. Went from a 91 ovr wit a 88 def to a 99 ovr wit a 96 def in one season, wow.
    No more underdog for me. They F@cked my role up.

That must be why i had 14 guys have me #1 and NOBODY committed. Playing time is tight.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2012
  13. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

Well Damn Gucci!! I see we gotta have to get mind right, right off the bat...

Our Schedule is Do or Die. But this is a must have year for us.

14. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

SMU Silent Commits make it Official
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Notre Dame out early on the recruiting trail as well getting 3 commits week 1
    [​IMG]
    WR Sean Bailey: Have been picking up one of these guys each year lately, solid :5stars: recruit with good size and speed, re-loading the stable is must with this kind of talent
    Filling a need for next year with LG Derrick Williams still need to sign some more O-linemen for next year, DE Tim Campbell adds some much needed depth for next years D-line

Last edited: Jan 4, 2012
  16. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I hate both of you...

• Like Like x 1
  17. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Haters gon hate

18. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I probably could of had some instant commits but I set up my board wrong. Michigan is loaded this year so i guess I won't be trying to set up another pipeline or stealing kids from Ohio. Too bad Lil' Brother whoops my ass on the really good recruits. Not aOSU. Not Notre Dame but MSU, lol.

19. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Man you all wylin in the first 12 posts

20. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Nothin' but some Big 10 love. Big 10 siblings. I'm allowed to talk shit to 'em and beat 'em up but nobody outside the family can (y)

21. xGRIDIRONxGURUx

xGRIDIRONxGURUx GO DUCKS. WIN THE DAY.

Ducks recruiting is just where i want it to be... grabbed a commit today from a JUCO SO a great 3* gem(y) ... nice coverage CB for cheap... only 10 minutes of my time for an instant commit after adding him today...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  22. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

Buckeyes get first commit of the season from 4 :4stars:Guard Will Miller. Will is a balanced O-line men' out of Ohio. Although a little undersized at 6'3 276 pounds, he makes up for it with his football IQ(B- awareness)

[​IMG]

23. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

[​IMG]
    Week 1 Commits
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Newsome the #2 SS will all but likely make a switch to cornerback due to his cover skills, Man Coverage and Zone Coverage at B- and being able to Press (A) then being able to tackle (B-) makes him a highly thought of corner.
    #1 Athlete, Patton is being called a DE to some recruiting outlets but he could see the field at any of the LB positions, being 6'6'' 231 pounds gives him a lot of hybrid tendencies but giving his grades of D- for Man/Zone coverage he might stay in the 3 point stance and come off the line with that length.

24. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    A sleeper 3 star. Probably won't ever be a feature back but he'll certainly see some carries in his Michigan career. His development is key.

25. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I really hopes Auburn stops Oregon.

• Like Like x 1