(S5) State of the League Address

Discussion in 'TSL: Tradition Soccer League' started by RedAL925, May 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

This is going to be a quick one since we are speeding through the offseason:

Overall, a successful Season 5 in the TFS. We gained some valuable new members while managing to maintain most of our veteran managers. Broncos218 had an unprecedented season in the TFS, winning the treble, finishing on top of the Final Managers Poll, and taking home an MVP award. It's hard to picture anyone being able to match that feat with the talent influx we've had over the past few seasons.

Season 6 is just about set to kick off Wednesday, May 30. We've added (so far) one new manager in GovernedSpy and we're looking to fill our last vacant spot in Serie C. There won't be any major changes to the league systems this season. We are looking at a new way of enforcing Yellow Card offenses, so that will be explained once it's written into the Rules & Regs.

Let's build off the momentum gained in Season 5 and carry it into Season 6, our last season on FIFA 12.

• Like Like x 3
  2. RedAL925

3. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

RedAL925

Any chance that I can play ahead due to the stuff happening for me this week?

4. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

I'll allow it :) Gotta run out the door right now but if you want to post the schedule and results posts on the B thread go ahead so you can schedule. If not I'll have that posted in a couple hours

5. RedAL925

I'll take care of it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.